Chapter 24: Yes, please Daddy

I wanted so badly to tell him to fuck off but we all knew how that would turn out, so instead I pouted and faced the corner.

"Fifteen minutes little girl." He breathed right next to my ear, and gave me one last love tap that made me jump three feet, and walked away.

I shivered and wished I wasn't being punished so that Joel and I could have some much needed sexy time. Ever since the first night we were together, I've been craving his eggplant for a good while.

I groaned internally when how long he said I had to stand here registered in my mind.

Fifteen minutes, seriously?!

Ugh, I wanted to die. The worst thing someone could make me do is sit still, it's literally impossible. Fortunately, Joel's noticed pretty quickly, so he didn't scold me for fidgeting anymore, but still, I didn't want to stand here in the first place.

I did though, fearing that my ass would completely disintegrate if I revived even one more smack.

"Come here little girl." He ordered, and I turned and saw him sitting on his lush-looking couch staring at me intently with his dark gaze.

I swallowed thickly, hesitating a moment before deciding if I really wanted to go over there or not.

Answer: not.

"Babygirl, if I have to come and get you..." He lingered, and I looked at him.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

Don't say it.

"...What?" I asked curiously, head tilted.

His eyes narrowed, and I could tell by the way he tapped his foot twice and sat up a little straighter, that he was not playing.

My ass hurt really bad, and I was tired as hell but something in me just couldn't stop.

"Excuse me?" He inquired, almost daring.

I spoke impulsively, knowing that if I thought any of my next words through, I would fold like an empty box of chocolates.

"What will you do? If-if you have to come get me?" As I shakily asked my question, I could feel my arousal start to increase by a million degrees.

I heard a low chuckle, and spared a glance up from the floor to those dangerous glittering eyes.

He smirked and sat forward, his elbows on his knees, legs spread wide.

"Would you like to find out?" He huskily asked.

Fuck, yes.

I didn't answer, instead looked back down to the floor and bit my lip seductively, before looking back at him with a look that I knew screamed POUND ME!

Immediately, he was on his feet, his long legs eating up the distance between us with some Mike Myers steps, causing my heart to jump out of my chest.

It took me about three seconds to realize what was happening before my mind registered "danger", and my legs finally started to move. Unfortunately, those three seconds were enough for him to reach me in time to stop my hasty escape.

He caught my arm and pulled me back to him, lifting me and throwing me over his shoulder in the process.

"Going somewhere princess?" He asked with a swift swat to my bare bottom.

"Ouch! Joel!" I complained, the spank reminding me how sore I already was.

I felt him chuckle, but he otherwise remained silent as he walked us around his home. I had a feeling where we were going so I didn't bother to ask.