Chapter 15: PINEAPPLES!!!

"Good girl." He praised. "Now your punishments will vary depending on how naughty you are."

The more he used that embarrassing word, the more I started to kind of... Like it? Well certain areas of my body did anyways.

"For example, if you were to do something extremely naughty, such as lie to me, you would automatically get a spanking. Perhaps another punishment as well."

"Like what?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm, ground you, give you an early bedtime, take your phone away. Anything I come up with." He rumbled, eyes getting darker and darker the more he spoke.

I felt funny from his words. My mom never did any of those things, and I couldn't believe I was just now going to experience it in my 20s. Not only was it crazy, it was freaking hot. I didn't understand why being grounded by Joel had me so hot and bothered, but it did.

Extremely so.

I cleared my throat.

"What if I were to do something like... Eat candy without telling you." I inquired, literally needing to know.

I swear his whole demeanor seemed to change, and I immediately regretted asking.

"I-I mean, just in case someone were to give me candy and I were to, um, eat it..." When his storming eyes didn't lessen, my babbling trailed off...

"If you intentionally break any of our rules princess, you will be spanked every night for three days." He told me abruptly.

"O-oh." Was all I could say.

"Yeah, oh." He smiled darkly. "And depending on the rule, your punishment may go beyond that."

I didn't even want to think about what could go beyond that.

"B-but how will you know if I, uhm, break a rule?" I couldn't help ask.

"You'll tell me." He simply told me.

I frowned, seriously doubting that.

"You may not tell me with your words, but don't forget that you're an open book princess. If you break one of our rules, I'll know." He promised.

I swallowed, okay I was planning on breaking a few of them (*cough* all of them) behind his back but... I forgot that he thought I was an open book. Still, I didn't want to risk getting caught by him, even though some of these rules were going to be impossible not to break, specifically that last one.

He kissed my cheek and hugged me to him, seeming to change attitudes again. "Be a good girl and we won't have to worry about that. I'm sure you'd rather be rewarded than punished princess."

"Wh-what are the rewards?" I could feel his smile against my face.

"Candy."

I brightened up. "Really?"

"Yes princess." He chucked, kissing me again. "I'll still give you candy every once in awhile. You just have to be a good girl and earn them."

I blushed. Okay looks like I was gonna have to be a "good girl" for awhile, or at least until my sweet tooth didn't ache for as many sweets anymore.

"As for other rewards, you'll just have to be a good girl for Daddy and see." He whispered close to my ear.

I bit my lip, wanting to moan. "O-okay." I stuttered out.

"Okay." He replied back, hearing his smile.

He turned my head to his with his index finger, and my eyes locked with his beautiful blue ones. "Are you sure you want this princess?" He asked and I paused at the seriousness in his question, actually thinking about it.