Chapter 28: It's Playtime, babygirl

Disclaimer: smut smut smut

"Please!" I begged for what felt like the 20th time, still sprawled on top of Joel's lap.

Five times.

I've orgasmed five times and he was still trying for more.

"Joel, come on!" I insisted, exhausted and almost forgetting about his birthday and the current party happening downstairs.

We need to get back downstairs, an hour has to of passed by now.

"Yes, you're right." He picked me up and laid me on the bed, earning little fight from my tired form.

He walked away and I heard him rumbling through my bedside table but paid him little mind.

I rubbed my eyes, completely forgetting about the full beat I had on my face. I gasped and looked at my hands to see if any of my eye make up transferred, which thankfully it hadn't.

Thank you makeup icons for waterproof makeup.

Still, I was almost positive I had sweated my foundation off at this point, having just suffered five blissful, and very hot orgasms. I needed to make sure that I touched up my makeup, the last thing I wanted was for everyone to see me sexually exhausted.

I jolted when I felt two strong hands around my thighs, pulling me down towards the foot of the bed. My eyes widened and looked down to see Joel kneeling between my naked legs.

"W-what are you-?"

I cut off when I heard a loud vibrating sound and was just about to ask what it was before I felt it.

My breath caught in my throat at the sensation of my vibrator against me, and I immediately sat up and tried to scoot myself backwards at the sensation against my over sensitive core. I didn't get far, and heard a sound of disapproval before I was yanked back onto my back.

"Wait-!" I tried but groaned when I felt the vibration once again, twitching and quivering at the feeling.

"Shh, you're doing so good for me baby." Joel's lust filled voice commended.

I couldn't respond even if I wanted to, feeling hot as fuck as the vibration turned up a few notches.

I couldn't take it, and once again attempted to escape but was not successful, simply pulled back into position and painfully swatted on my thigh in reprimand.

"Please," I tried to reason. "I-I learned my lesson, I swear."

"What lesson would that be?" He questioned and turned the vibrator up even more, placing it against my bundle of nerves before I could even attempt to answer.

I tried to breathe properly as I squirmed at the building pleasure.

"I don't think I believe you." He informed casually.

I could barley register what he was even saying as I climbed higher and higher...

I lifted my feet and set them on the bed, short pants falling out of my mouth as I opened my legs even wider.