Chapter 2

I feel my hand being squeezed by a far larger one, as I slowly open my eyes to the dimly lit hospital room whilst hearing the sound of the heart rate monitor beep in a nice rhythm. I look over and see Kotaro with his head down, his hand grasping mine.

"Ko" My voice raspy and barely above a whisper, his head shoots up and he takes the water cups and gives me a few sips of water. After that he gets up and goes to the hall to inform the doctor that I'm awake.

"What happened? I only remember throwing up and seeing you"

"You passed out, luckily I caught you before you fell and hit your head"

"Hello Mrs.Bokuto, I'm Dr. Gina, we would like to you remain here for a the rest of the night for a bit of observation"

"Alright thank you, do you know why I fainted" She gives a positive hum in response and walks towards Ko and I.

"Yes we do, Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Bokuto you're with child, I'll leave you two alone" She smiles and walks off gently closing the door behind her.

My eyes are wide as I replay Dr.Gina's words and process her them. I look over at Kotaro with my tear blurry vision, his face with the cutest expression filled with love, joy and excitement. I let the tears fall as I watch him ever so gently, lay his head on my lap, wrap his arms around my torso, giving my tummy the lightest kiss possible.

"We made a baby owl Y/n, and there right in here" he gives my belly a kiss once again and I watch as tears flow down his cheeks.

"Yeah Ko there's a baby owl in here" I softly pet his black and white hair feeling the smooth, soft, fluffiness through my fingers.

I place my hands on the sides of his cheeks, feeling their warmth as I dry his eyes with my hand.

"You know this is going to change the rest of our lives Kotaro" he nods

"I know and I want it to" I smile

"Well good because there's no one I'd rather experience this with" He looks up at me and sits up. I scoot over in my hospital bed patting the empty spot. Bokuto sits on the empty spot and brings me onto his lap. I rest my head on his warm chest and I feel his hand go from my arm to my belly.

"There's no one else I'd rather experience this with other than you either my owl" I nuzzle my face into his chest breathing in his comforting scent, he tilts my head up looking into my eyes, with a gentle loving look and gives me a gentle kiss on the lips.

~Later in the evening~

"Look do you see those 2 blobs"

"2?!?!?" I say looking at the monitor

"Yep congratulations you're having twins, I'll be back in a bit with your pictures and I will set you up for your 2 month appointment" As I lay there looking at my stomach, Kotaro's hands are already all over my tummy.

'Y/nnnnnnnn We're going to have twooooo baby owls!!!!" He yells and presses his cheek against my tummy, oh gosh there's 2, there are 2 human beings inside me, and growing at this very moment. I'm so happy even though it will be tough at times, I'm extremely happy.

"Is it ok if I invent Akkashi and Kuroo so that we can tell them, just them for now?"

"Yeah of course that's fine"

A few minutes later I hear a knock at our door, Kotaro goes over and opens the door greeting the two volleyball players and I watch both of the strong tall figures come over by me.

"Hey guys"

"Y/n what happened"

"Well, I fainted this morning"

"Why? What happened?"

"Well" I pause looking over at Bokuto "Ko would you do the honors"

"Guys Y/n is having 2 of our owl babies" I watch him jump around in excitement.

"Ko shhh this is a hospital" I say sitting up

"Ahh I see Congratulations" Akkashi said

"Well how are you feeling Y/n?" Kuroo asks

"I'm feeling a lot better, thanks for asking, Kotaro and I are very very excited for these two already" I laugh

"Yeah I can see that," Kuroo added, making us all laugh.

"So when are goin getting out of the hospital Y/n?" Akkashi asks after the laughter dies down.

"Tomorrow they just wanted to keep me for a bit for observation" I say tiredness washing over me eventually yawning after.

"Well we'll leave you alone to sleep, I can understand if it's been a long day" Kuroo smiles as waves and so does Akkashi, they both synchronize their movements towards the door leaving.

~3 weeks later~

Other than the morning sickness I've been great. Kotaro has been all over me ever since he found out I was pregnant, placing his hand on my stomach every chance he gets, even talking to them about his day and how excited he is to meet them.

"We had a game today and your daddy spiked the ball on the other side it was the best and your mommy was there to watch and cheer me on too" The excitement laced in his voice as he talked with them. I just layed there reading my stereotypical 'What to expect when you're expecting' book. His head rested on my upper abdomen, his hand placed on my non-existent baby bump. I felt him gently press down on my lower tummy.

"It's hard, they are in there"

"Yes Ko we've known this for almost a month" I laugh, setting my book down.

"You know Y/n, It's just insane to me that we have two of our baby owls in there"

"I know it is" I agree as I run my fingers through his soft still damp hair.

"It'll become more real once I actually have a bump and they start moving"

"I can't wait my angle"

"I can't either Ko"

Authors Note: 

Heyyy guys! Sorry I haven't posted I have been really behind on school work and I had to catch up, I hope you all understand! I have a question and I  hope you guys could answer in the comments:  Do you like when I change the POV or would you rather I keep it in your POV? Thank you guys so much for the support it means a lot! If you've liked this story I have two other stories that you could check out! Let me know if you like this chapter and  expect the next chapter in about a week! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤