Chapter 11 (Final)

Authors Note:  Hello Everyone! This is the final chapter! Thank you for all the support and the lovely and or funny comments you all leave! Please keep going that!  Vote and read my other stories as well if you liked this one! I really hope you all enjoy this final chapter! I love you all thank you for sticking with me! 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤

Y/n's Pov:

"Ko I think its time to go" I feel a large contraction come over my body.

"Yeah?!? Alright come here honey" He grabs my arms helping me up, I feel a bit of pressure on my lower abdomen. Walking near the car there's a beaming smile on bokuto's face.

"Are you excited?" He looks down at me, his eyes bright and ready to meet his babies, he gives a large nod. I smile as we finally get in the car. He straps me in and jogs to the other side of the car. As we drive to the hospital I feel another contraction start, the major contracting of my stomach is clearly visible underneath my sweater. I let out a whimper of pain as I rub my stomach trying everything I can to ease the pain. I feel bokuto hand on top of mine trying to show his utmost support.

"Breath baby, it's gonna be ok, we're almost there" He brings my hand up and gently kisses it, and lovingly rubs his thumb against his knuckles as he accelerates the car. After an agonizing 15 minutes, we finally made it.

I sit on the hospital bed, Bokuto at my side, stripping myself of my clothing to change into a hospital gown, with Ko's help I finally tie the strings in the back and gently settle onto the bed. The pain that I currently feel is unmatched by anything I have ever experienced before, honestly, I'm kinda scared. Pulling me out of my thoughts the nurse comes in and checks my dilation.

"So I'm only 5 centimeters dilated?"

"Yes I'm afraid so Mrs.Bokuto, we can administer the epidural right now, which would be best for you, it'll take 15 to 20 minutes for you to feel the pain ease up"

"Yes please, I want an epidural" She nods understandingly

"I will be back in 5 minutes, to proceed with the procedure"

"Yes thank you"

I sigh and once again feel a contract begin to commence, Koutarou squeezes my hand, he looks down at my tummy he watches as the muscles in my abdomen begin to contract, his eyes widen as he's never seen this before, except for his occasional cramps in his body after an intense practice.

After the epidural, I feel the pain slowly but surely go away.

"How are you feeling lovely"

"The pain is going away thankfully, but honestly Ko, I'm really scared"

"Scared of what Y/n?"

"Just everything, the birth, how they are going to come out if there are any health issues, and I'm really scared of becoming a mom" The tears that had been building up finally spill over as I explain my fears and anxieties to Koutarou.

"It's ok to be scared, hell I'm scared too, if there are some complications it will be really hard yes, but we are in good hands. Y/n you are going to be the best mom in the world! Misaki and Hikaru are both going to know that and they will love you so so so muchh, just like I do" As he wipes my eyes, I smile, my anxieties shrinking just a bit.

"Come on Mrs.Boktuo one last push" The beads of sweat run down my face. It's been 2 hours of pushing.

"Come on honey you can do this" Tears in my eyes from the overwhelming exhaustion fall

"Ko its been 2 hours, I'm so tired" Tears still flow over as I look at him.

Tears well in his eyes but no tears fall, it's been hard for him to watch you go through all of this pain, and not being able to do a single thing other hands hold your hand, breath with you, and message any part of your body you needed.