Chapter 8

Authors Note: Heyyyyyy Guysss, sorry I haven't updated, I'm studying for my AP Exam and I've just been really busy, I hope you all understand and can bare with me here. Please Comment, Vote and check out my other stories! I love you guys so much, Thank you for reading and Enjoy! 🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤

Bokuto's Pov:

" Y/n I'm home"

I walk in excited to see Y/n after a very very long day, after taking off my shoes and leaving my bag by they door, still hearing no reply I call out again

" Y/n" I walk up stairs to the bedroom and see the soft glow of the tv throw the slightly cracked door. Pushing it open gently, I walk in on Y/n's

sleeping figure, the blanket pulled over her lap, her arm draped over her tummy as she's in a curled up position on her side. One shower later I gently scoot into bed not wanting to wake up Y/n. I gently pull the covers over my shoulder and I scoot down to Y/n's belly, unveiling it under her tank top.

"Hello my perfect angels" I whisper in a gentle voice

"How was your day? Well I assume since you're with your mommy that you had a really good day, is that right?" I feel the kicks of our children, I enjoyed the feeling of course, that was until Y/n started shifting around in discomfort.

"H-Hey Guys, no no don't kick mommy so hard she's sleeping" rubbing her belly to try to get them to stop but it only continued and got aggressively harder.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh, guysss come on, listen to your dadddddd" I placed my cheek on her tummy but still nothing.

"Ko?" a barely audible voice called.

"Sorry" I feel my eyes droop down and my hair, upset that Y/n had to wake up because of me.

"Why?" Y/ns soft warm hand found mine placed on her torso gently rubbing my knuckles.

"Because they woke you up and I couldn't stop them from moving around"

"Bo its ok they've been doing that for a while, there's not much room in there considering I'm going to be 7 months in a few days"

Her gentle loving hand slides onto my head, giving me the best head scratches ever.

"How was you day lovely" Scooting up and pulling her into my tight embrace

"Lots of walking, I had to run so many errands"

"How's your back? And your feet?"

"I'm ok they just hurt a little"

Y/n's Pov:

Koutarou gives a small frown to my response and nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck.

"Sorry"

"There's nothing to be sorry about Ko, these things are normal, especially with them getting bigger and bigger and making me look like a beached whale, all the stretch marks I'm never going to be the same after having them"

Hearing the negative comments on my self image Bokuto quickly pulls away and looks at me.

"HEYYYYYYYYY STOPPPPPPPPP YOU LOOK AMAZING, And those tiger stripes make you look so badass and even sexier"

"We both know they aren't"

He gasped dramatically following it with these words "THEY ARE, THEY ARE YOU BADASS THUNDER BOLTS, AND TIGER STRIPES" Offended he quickly leaves the room and returns with a pack of markers.

"Hey what do you think your doing Ko"

"Making your Stripes EVEN BETTER"

Taking the markers he draws on my skin two mini owls and two bigger owls, while taking to the babies.