Chapter 3

Authors Note:  Hey Hey Hey Everyone! Sorry i didn't post I've been really behind on my school work and I have just know caught up! Please Vote and comment!  Thank you so much for your patients and I hope you enjoy! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Bokuto's Pov:

I feel my heart flutter at the thought of seeing Y/n for the first time today, I needed to go to work earlier than usual, preventing my few minutes of pillow talk to happen every morning before I leave for work. I run up the driveway arriving at our side door, we had a long practice today and I had a lot of paperwork I had to fill out so I'm exhausted. I open the door and my senses are immediately  filled with the scent of meat. I head to the kitchen and see my beautiful wife, over the stove mixing some rice veggies and some meat all in one. I walk over and wrap my arms around her beautiful figure, resting my chin on her head with her hair put up in a messy bun (which looks so good on her) I gently move my hands from her upper abdomen and move them to the place that holds our two children.

"Hey Hey Hey baby, how was your day?"

"Good, just a little cramping and I'm really tired, is all. What about yours Kotaro"

"Work was exhausting, I really missed you and our little owls" I take a pause and move my hands under Y/n's shirt feeling her warm, soft, bare skin.

"Are you still cramping?" I ask

"No not right now, dinner is almost ready so why don't you shower and then we can eat dinner" I give Y/n a gentle kiss on the temple and head off to the shower.

After our dinner we both lay in bed, Y/n with the pregnancy book, eventually she puts it down and plays with my hair, her fingertips gently massaging my scalp. And I hold her from the side, watching a volleyball game.

"Y/n?"

"Yes Ko" I look up at her as she looks down at me, I scoot up to meet her eye level.

"What are we going to name them?" I ask looking at her belly.

"I'm not sure, do you have any ideas?"

"No I'm just asking, tomorrow is my day so we are going to spend all day tomorrow" I smile.

"Oh yeah? What do you want to go do tomorrow Bo"

"I want to go look at baby clothes and find some owl stuff for my baby owls" I hear her laugh, her warm, loving voice fills the room and I feel my heart swell with pride.

"I mean yeah, I'll be in my second trimester in less then a week why not"

"Yeah I know, you're showing" I say poking her belly "When you eat it pops out even more" Y/n smacks my arm gently while laughing, I give her a kiss on the lips and bring her into my arms gently locking her there and giving her all of my kisses on her neck and shoulders, she's absolutely gorgeous.

"Alright Alright Kotaro, let's go to sleep" I hear her say, I still don't let go and scoot the both of us down, Pulling the blanket over the two of us.

"You've been so clingy lately Ko" she giggles from my arms.

"Do you now like it! I'm sorry I just want to protect my owls"

"No no It's fine it's fine I promise, I was just surprised" I look up at her with my pouty face and Y/n scoots up giving me a nice warm kiss on the lips. I smile and kiss back.

Y/n then barriers herself into my chest, I can feel every rise and fall of her chest and her warm breath on me too. I wrap my arms around her and hum in content.

"I love you Kotaro" A warm, sleepy Y/n says, I gently kiss her head

"I love you too Y/n" I reply falling asleep.

~The next Morning~

I wake to an empty bed, I look around the room to find it empty, I get up feeling the cold morning air against my skin. I walk out into the living room only to find Y/n on the couch with a heating bad on her belly.

"Y/n?"

"Good Morning, I was cramping so I just came out here"

"Baby wake me up next time, you know I will give you tummy rubs, I'm your personal heater" I say lying next to her.

"Ok I will next time"

"Promise"I ask with my eyebrow up.

"Promise" She says as she gets up

"Where are you goinggggg today was just going to be cuddles and movies, You saidddd" I pout.

"I'm going to the bathroom Ko, chill out" She laughs, I nod and she goes off to do her business. I grab the remote and open netflix searching for a good movie to indulge in.

"Baby What would you like to wa-"

"KOTARO" I intimidating jump from the couch and run to the bathroom

Tears stream down her face and she looks at me, sobbing "Ko I'm bleeding" I feel my eyes widen my vision blurs as I feel the tear well in my eyes at the pain on Y/n's face as I process the scene in front of me, I feel my heart drop.