Mr.Gee-spot (Frerard)

Frank has somehow found his way to a gay stripclub on a Friday night. He doesn't quite know how he's there or why, he just knows that he's downed two beers already, and he's kind of in the very front and he knows also that he likes what he's seeing. It's getting closer to midnight, and at midnight there's supposed to be some big number, that, by everyone's words, the best stripper of the club is going to perform. Frank was a bit excited about it, because what he's seen so far has been pretty good, so he's excited see if 'the best stripper' can do any better.

"Okay, gents and the few ladies, it's the time of night you've all been drooling for, let's welcome Mr.Gee-spot on the stage!" The man in glitter suit who possibly owned the club. When he walked off of the stage the lights went off, except for the one spot light that showed the gorgeus man standing infront of the curtains of the stage. He has long black hair, black shirt, priest's collar, tight skinny jeans and some eyeliner on, he bites his lip, and when the music starts he starts to make his way towards the stripping pole. He has some side dancers on the two poles that are next to his pole that's in the middle. He sways his hips from side to side while he walks, smirking and winking at Frank, and he doesn't take his eyes off of the short man as he starts to unbutton his shirt. When the shirt's off, he left the collar on and walked around the pole a couple of times. He jumps up, places his hands on the pole, puts his legs around it too and comes down swaying around it leaning back with his head breathing heavily. He set himself down and then stood up, put his ass against the pole and bent down slowly the way that his ass was basically right infront of Frank. Frank personally was really enjoying the view he was getting. Then the stripper stood up, walked around the pole once more and then he started to rub his crotch against the pole. He dropped himself on his knees, and placed his other hand on the pole and leaned backwards and started to move his hips in a very hot way, and you could see he was hard in those tight jeans. As he was moving his hips, at times his crotch would rub on the pole and he would let out a soft moan that nobody else heard over the music but Frank and himself.

The show went on for three more songs, and Frank was looking at the stripper like he could have him then and there, if only there wasn't the security and the rule of 'no touching the dancers'. By the time it was over all the strippers went for the little private booths to give some lapdances for the customers, where half of the people went, others went for the bar and others went home or somewhere completely else.

Frank knew exactly who he wanted a lapdance from, he went for the line, and laughed as the guy getting the money for the lap dances told him that it's only 5$, that guy is worth so much more, Frank thought to himself as he made his way to the strippers booth.

When he got in, the guy was smoking a cigarette and fixing his hair, he turned around and blew the smoke towards the ceiling looking at Frank.

"What's your name?"

"Frank, what's yours sweetie?"

"Try to guess. By my artist name you'd guess that it starts with the letter G wouldn't you? So, throw names on me, we have time."

"Hmm..Gregory, George, Garret, Gerald.."

"Oh, near that one."

"Oh..um Gerard?"

"That's me baby."

"Sweet name.."

"As is Frank."

"Um..do you do this with all your customers or..?"

"What? Oh no, not at all, it's just that you're really hot and look like my type, I just want to get to know you." he said smiling.

"Oh, is that so?" Frank says smirking.

"Oh yes it is. You see, you have a shirt of a band that I like, and I think your piercings and tattoos are really hot."

"Oh yeah? Well, I think your ass is gorgeous so why don't you give me a ciggie and sit your ass down."

"Yeah sure, um here." he said and offered one of those cancer sticks and a lighter for Frank. Frank accepted them and after he had light his cigarette, and threw the lighter on the couch next to the comfy looking chair, he was thrown on the chair and the beautiful black haired stripper sat on his lap and smirked at him and Frank returned the smirk.

"You know Frank, you're really fucking sexy when you smoke."

"So are you.." Frank muttered with the cigarette between his teeth, he gazed down as Gerard's hips worked dirtier than any hips that Frank had ever seen, and he fucking loved it. He moved his hands around the strippers body, hands moving on his ass and on his chest. He bit and sucked Gerard's nipples and squeesed and slapped his ass. He sometimes palmed Gerard through his pants and Gerard would fail at holding his moans back and Frank would just chuckle and do it again just to hear the beautiful sound again. He would kill if he could have Gerard all to himself.

Frank was rock hard by just watching the man before him. There was a moment where they, without words, made a promise to never leave each other and ten Frank kissed Gerard. The kiss was passionate, full of love and lust and it made them see fireworks and it felt like magic to them. Frank raised Gerard off of him and lay him on the couch and climbed on top of him. Frank kept kissing him, between kisses they both tried to get rid of their clothes and succeeded at it. Soon they were just sort of kissing and panting each others names. Then Frank started to stretch Gerard for himself.

"FUCK! Baby right there, please Frank, I'm ready please fuck me, Frank! I want to forget my name while I'm busy moaning yours, please!"

And Frank didn't need anything else than to hear those words, and in a second his fingers were replaced with something way bigger and harder.

"Oh my FUCK! Jesus Frank, your big!" Gerard moaned as Frank entered him, pulled halfway out and slammed right back in. After few thrusts Gerard felt himself wanting more.

"Ha-harder..fas-faster, please Frank, please!"

"Oh fuck, you're such a whore! So thight, god, you feel good! You're all fucking mine aren't you? You fucking slut!"

"Oh fuck, I'm yours, all yours baby, I don't want anyone else's cock up my ass ever again, oh god you're amazing!"

Frank's words went straight to Gerard's cock and he didn't want anything else more right now than to touch himself, but when he tried, Frank slapped his hand away and pinned his wrists above his head and slammed right against Gerard's prostate making him scream.

"Oh FUCK! Frank, je-jeez, please do that again, please! Ahh..I need you Frank please.."

"I'll keep hitting your prostate if you promise not to come until I tell you to." Gerard felt like he couldn't keep his promise, but he promised anyway, Frank wouldn't keep him from it too long could he?

Frank kept hitting that spot dead on and he was gettinf close and Gerard tried so hard to keep it in, his cock was throbbing and red and it hurt for the lack of attention. Then Frank released deep inside him and he shook as he came. He pulled out then and Gerard whimpered at the empty feeling, and at the pain his cock was in. He felt tears on his cheeks that were firetruck red. Frank moved himself downward on his body, trailing kisses and bites down his chest, leaving a few hickeys on the way down. When he finally got down to Gerard's crotch, he released the mans wrists and started sucking him hard. Gerard had fallen in love with Frank's mouth and it didn't take long from him to come in Frank's mouth. But Frank didn't swallow, he moved himself to Gerard's mouth and they shared an open mouthed kiss, both swallowing a little of Gerard's come. Gerard was so high in ecstasy that he couldn't hink straight, all he was thinking was "oh what a hot man, and god that was the best orgasm of my life, and jeez I taste kinda good." Frank pulled away from the kiss and smirked at Gerard.

"Yummy, you taste good."

"Th-thanks I guess."

"How was it?"

"The best, literally best sex of my life."

"Well then..' Frank grabbed Gerard's hand and a pen from, the emo Lord only knows where, and started writing a row of numbers on Gerard's hand 'call me if you'd like to go out sometime or something." Frank said smiling. Gerard couldn't form any words so he just nodded blushing.

The next week they were boyfriends. Gerard quit his job and Frank was the only one who saw him dance like that ever again.