Fuck Away The Pain

Gerard was sitting at a bar, he was slightly tipsy and ordering one more drink as Frank walked into the bar. It was three hours after Frank's break up with his boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend now. His eyes were red and his face was slightly tear stained as he went to order a shot of whiskey. He sat couple of stools from Gerard and his head immediately snapped to look at him. Frank downed the shot, immediately ordering another one, scrunching his face as he was downing it.

"Slow down, tiger." Gerard said chuckling as he moved to sit next to Frank.

"Fuck. Off." Frank growled before downing his third shot.

Gerard smirked and held his hands up.

"Tell me what happened, c'mon." He said laughing a little, Frank turned to look at him, his eyes widening slightly as he noticed what pretty thing was paying attention to him. So he slowed down with his drinking and told Gerard.

"Well, my now ex-boyfriend cheated on me, I walked in on that, he just finished when I opened the bedroom door, then he told me that he's leaving me for that fucking tiny dicked potato.." Frank growled, he had more tears coming down his cheeks, he downed the fourth shot.

"Ouch, that's pretty shitty, how long were you together?"

"A year, he told me few months ago that he loved me." He said laughing dryly, crying more and ordering a fifth shot and Gerard took it away from him.

"Hey, I know that it hurts, but drinking isn't gonna solve anything, silly."

"You have no idea how much it hurts, especially now since it's only been three hours since it happened, now give me my fucking whiskey!" Frank said, glaring at Gerard, who only smirked as he downed the whiskey, Frank's eyes widening as he muttered 'fucker' under his breath.

"Frank, I know you're hurt, you're mad, you wanna forget it, but I know a way that might actually help."

"Do tell." Frank said scoffing and turning entirely looking at Gerard with amused eyes.

"Well, I mean it's worked for me at least but I've got four words for you, sweetie. Fuck away the pain."

"Meaning?" Frank had a serious face on and he was getting interested.

"Meaning, you take it out on someone by fucking their brains out." Gerard said, blushing lightly and giggling.

"Uh huh, and who would I fuck, who would wanna have sex with me if it'd only be sex." Frank said laughing.

"Well, you can take it out on me if you like." Gerard said, blushing and looking down.

Frank bit his lip, he was deep in thought, he looked Gerard up and down, actually taking in his appearance. He was wearing really tight skinny jeans, Misfits shirt, leather jacket, his red hair falling on his face even though he tries to keep it behind his ears, his lips are pink, his eyes are beautiful hazel colour and his beautiful and pale.

He lifts Gerard's face to meet his by his index finger, then he leans and kisses him, passionately. Gerard whimpered in the kiss and that sound made Frank's cock twitch. He pulled away and took Gerard's hand pulling him out of the bar with him. They ran to the hotel that was across the street.

When they got to the room, Frank threw Gerard against the wall, he moaned and Frank pinned his hands above his head, moving his leg between Gerard's legs. Frank took Gerard's lower lip between his teeth and looked at Gerard with possessive eyes.

"I-I'm Gerard by the way.." Gerard whimpered. Throwing his head back, whining when Frank started rubbing his thigh against his bulge.

"I'm Frank, just so you know what to scream when I give you the best orgasm you've ever had."  Frank growled, Gerard just moaned, pushing against his leg desperately.