Magic and Fireworks (Frerard)

*SMUT*

Gerard's P.O.V

Here I was sitting on the booth and drinking my coffee and looking at him again. He was sitting at the other side of the restaurant, drinking water, the water dripping from the side of his mouth down his neck, drop by drop. He was sitting by the window and the sunlight made his lip ring and skin shine and it looked so beautiful. And no, I am not stalking my colleague. He just happens to have lunch with me in the same restaurant that's right next to the office. We never really talk, just some awkward 'heys' are thrown sometimes, and some smiles are changed. I might have a massive chrush on him, but he doesn't even notice me, is probably taken, probably hates me. Oh Gerard, ever visited in mind he might just be straight?!  In those skinny jeans and that amount of eyeliner? I don't think so! But, who knows, maybe he just likes make up and showing off his ass and package. 

I had fallen so deep in thought that I didn't notice he was staring back at me, and when I woke up from my thinking, somehow my coffee cup became the middle of my attention. I slowly looked up from it, to notice he was done with his meal and was looking at me smiling. He took his water class and walked towards me. Oh god! shit.shit.shit. He probably thinks I'm a pervert, a stalker or something along the lines of that. 

"Hey."  he said with his angel voice at me and I think I blushed. 

"Hey."

"You know, if you want to talk to me you don't have to stare at mee creepily, you can just come and talk." He said with a smile.

"I'm sorry..I-I didn't mean to..sorry..I wasn't staring.."

"Calm down dude. Let's have a normal converstation, okay?"  I nodded.

"Great, what's up?"

"Umm..nothing much..I was just having a coffee, you know you don't have to be nice to me, you don't have to talk to me, no one ever wants to talk to me, so why would you and you're so nice, you honestly, you can go, you don't have to.." I was nervous ad fuck, I was stuttering, talking fast and my hands were getting sweaty, and I felt bad because I felt like I was ruining his day by talking to him. Because I'm such a loser, I've always been, what would have changed?

I was still stuttering some sort of apologizes from my existance, and I hadn't noticed but I was shaking and my eyes were watering, I couldn't really breath, and he had stood up and sat besides me and took me into his embrace, where I sunk into. I had stopped talking, but I was sobbing right now, and just quietly whispering 'sorry' here and there.

My crying had reached it's end now, and I was calm again, but he still held me, I didn't mind though.

"Shh. Okay, okay, it's gonna be okay. Now why would you say that? You're a great guy, why would you feel the need to say sorry about your existance?" 

"I..I don't know. I've always been on peoples way, and I feel like everyone hates me, I don't know why but that's just how it is. And I felt like you were too polite to let me sit alone when I was staring at you and probably looked like a lost puppy. I'm sorry for ranting, and sorry if I ruined your day."

"Shut up! Right now! You're not ruining anything from anyone. You didn't look like a lost puppy, you're beautiful. It always lightens my day when I see you smile at work, and everywhere. There, now I said it, but I really like you. But a hot guy like you is probably already taken."  He had let go and was holding me by lenght of his short arms and looking deep into my eyes. I felt the truth in his voice and couldn't believe this to be true. He called me hot and awesome and beautiful! Like, this cannot be true!

"You..like me? I like you! Like really fucking much! I thought you're taken, because, come on, look at yourself."

"You're the one to talk." he said with a slight laugh

_____________

It's Friday night and Frank had asked me out, I don't know where we're going, I just now he'll pick me up at eight. I put on my tightest skinny jeans, bit old metallica shirt, did something to my hair so it doesn't look like a dead animal, put on some eyeliner.

When I was done I heard knocking. I went to open the door and there stood the most gorgeus man alive. In thight skinny jeans, smashing pumpkins shirt and a leather jacket, his black hair falling onto his face, his beautifully tattood hand holding out a blood red rose towards me, his pink lips curved into a cute smile. 

"Hey, you ready to leave?"

"Yeah, let me grab my jacket and, oh I'll put this in water, thank you."  I walked off to kitchen and put the rose in a long glass full of water. Jogged to the door, took my jacket from the chair next to door, and with that I was out the door. We were walking towards his car, he held my hand all the way to there and I have to admit, holding his hand is the best thing in the world. I was wondering if this date was was gonna end with kiss, sex or both. 

__________

First we went to eat at some nice restaurant and after that, we had ended up in his place. On his couch, making out, after just a couple glasses of wine. I felt magic, fireworks, everything nice and warm and soft at the same time, when he kissed me. And when he put his tongue in, I moaned at the tought of what might follow from this, he smirked in the kiss. 

He was on top of me, and I was laying underneath him, and his lips were sucking on my neck, right on the sweet spot, he grinnig his erection down on mine, and It felt so amazing. After three hickeys he rose a little, took his shirt off and I took mine, and there he was again, sucking and kissing and licking my skin. Then he reached my nipples, his mouth biting and sucking the other, his other hand twisting the second nipple and his other hand was palming me through my boxers. I let out the loudest moans I have ever moaned. When he was done with sucking my nipples, he went down with a trail of kisses and came back up. Ugh what a tease.

"Frankie.." I all but groaned "Frankie please..I want you..I want you to fuck me..god! I can't take it, I want you so bad Frankie!"

"Beg for it you little slut." he all but spat and it was turning me even more on, if it was possible

"I'm your slut Frankie, please fuck me, please! Frankie I need you so bad inside me it hurts, please." I almost cried out. He stood up, took my hand and led me to his bedroom, and started to unbuckle his belt, and then I started to take off my pants too. And before I even noticed it, I was laying in his bed, legs spread wide, I was gripping on the sheets for dear life, when he was knelt between my legs, stretching me by finger fucking me with his lube coated fingers. 

When he finally thought I was ready and lubed himself and placed himself on my entrance. He looked at me deep in the eyes, as his dick disappeared in my ass. He had his eyes half closed and he let out a soft moan when he was all the way in, I had my eyes half closed too and I was letting out a moan out of pain and pleasure. He started to thrust in me fast and hard and suddenly I felt this hit of pure ecstasy and screamed out in pleasure.

"OH FUCK! Frankie, there! Right fucking there! Harder, please!"

And Frank went harder, and faster, hitting that spot with every thrust. I was close, I could tell he was too. No words were changed before or after, when we were both moaning and sweating and screamed out each others names as we came hard. He pulled out and fell to lay besides me. We both stared at the ceiling and tried to catch our breath. 

When we finally had our breath at the normal pace, we turned to face each other and smiled. We suffeled closer cuddled. 

"I love you." he whispered, he sounded scared when he said that, but there was no need for that because

"I love you too."

Then we fell asleep listening to each others breathing. 

HII! I was bored, and too tired to write anything else than this, but I hope you like it :)

I would really appreciate comments and wotes and if you would check out my other stories, thank you :*