Chapter 2-Differences

I must thank stylinsongirl, being a wonderful person and commenting! Hope this chapter is good enough. I kinda got a little lost.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Days passed, and surprisingly, Harry had seen the hybrid after the incident. To say the least, the hybrids condition had gotten progressively worse. Harry would walk past the hybrid if he saw them, with his head down, or his eyes on his phone. Even though he did look back after he had passed. The lump in his stomach had also gotten progressively bigger. It was starting to become quite painful, and it was starting to worry Harry. He had seen tons of hybrids on the streets in worse condition then the cat hybrid. Why was this one any different?

Niall and Zayn had also started to notice a change in Harry. He was more secluded, and not as cheeky as he usually was. Instead of greeting customers with the normal flirtatious smirk, he mumbled and kept looking down. The boys couldn't even go clubbing with him anymore. Harry always had an excuse. Whether it was that 'his stomach hurt' or he 'wasn't in the mood'. It was starting to worry Niall. Harry never rejected a night out in town, sick or not. So either Harry had one heck of a stomach bug, or he was dying inside. Niall, being the ever so caring friend, decided to confront Harry one day in their flat.

Harry was slouched back on the sofa, flicking through cheesy soap operas. Niall went over to him and yanked the remote out of his hand. He muted the TV, and when Harry made a lame grab for the remote, he turned it off altogether with a frustrated sigh. "Harry," he started.

"What? Can't I watch some TV without being bugged by you guys?" Harry snapped. He immediately felt guilty when he knew that Niall was only trying to help. But he didn't make any move to apologize. Harry wondered what that hybrids favorite TV show was, if he had ever watched TV. Harry quickly turned his attention back to Niall.

Niall raised an eyebrow. Harry just rolled his eyes and made a move to get up from the couch and leave what was quickly becoming a tense situation. "Oh no you don't." Niall grabbed Harry's wrist and yanked him back down. Harry looked back at Niall, shocked. "What the hell is wrong with you? Zayn and I are only trying to help you, but you're being moody like a hormonal teenage girl! What is your problem?" Niall finally snapped. His face was red after going on his little rant.

Harry realized he couldn't tell Niall about his obsession with the hybrid, so he quickly made a move for something that wasn't a total lie. "My stomach has been killing me, alright! Is that good enough for you?" He huffed out as he ran an exasperated hand through his curls.

"Well, if it's that bad mate, you need to go to a doctors!" Niall gets up and retrieve his coat. Harry opens his mouth quickly to protest. "Well then, if it's not that bad, then there has to be something else?"

"No, let's go." Harry stands up and winces, feeling the pain in his stomach as he stands up. As the walk out the door Niall pats his hand on Harry's back in a caring way that screamed Niall, and Harry thinks for a second he should just tell Niall about the hybrid. Don't kid yourself Harry.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry sat on the table at the doctor's while Niall nervously fiddled with his hands. "Calm down Niall. I'm sure he'll just give me medicine," Harry sullenly tried to soothe Niall. Harry himself was nervous, and seeing Niall sweating buckets only made him more anxious. 

 The doctor came back in looking at his clipboard. "I believe I have found the reason for the pains," he looked up to Harry. Harry immediately turned his head towards Niall, and Niall sighed and stood up and left. "I don't have any medicine for your stomach pains, I don't believe your stomach pains are strong enough to give you pain killers." Harry felt his shoulders sag, in all honesty, he wanted pain killers. "But," Harry turned his full attention once more to the doctor. "I do think I have found the root cause for the pains. Mr.Styles, have you been under much stress, worried at all? Is there anything on your mind?" Yes, there is actually. Harry looked down and the doctor got the hint. "You don't have to tell me, but you shouldn't carry the whole world on your shoulders. Talking it out with someone may help. Your friend seems... caring? Would you tell him?"