Chapter 4-Secrets

I can't belive it! 1.It's 2013 already. 2. This story has over 300 reads! I love you guys so much.  I know we only met but let's pretend it's love! Hope that doesn't sound too creepy. :P Hope you guys like this chapter!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

Louis had started to awaken a few minutes after Harry had been dabbing the wet cloth over his head. He had immediately started to shake and whimper. Harry felt pity burn into his veins, he could barely touch Louis without the poor creature flinching away. What had they done to him? Harry couldn't even look at Louis without the hybrid starting to shake and twitch. Harry was going to get to the bottom of it.

Then he heard Niall enter the flat. That was unexpected.

Harry frantically searched his room, looking for a place for Louis to hide. He didn't want to shove Louis under the bed because there were some things under there better left unseen. His eyes landed on the closet and Harry could almost feel the light bulb over his head "C'mon bub, we just need to get you into... there we go!" Harry whispered as he picked Louis up and plopped him into the closet. "Stay there!"

Niall knocked on Harry's door. "Mate? Can I come in?" Harry threw himself onto his bed and plucked his phone off his nightstand and called out a yes. Niall walked in a searched the room a bit, all the while walking towards Harry. "What'd you do while I was gone?"

Harry shrugged like he normally did. "Flick Kick football is pretty addictive if you know what I mean." Niall chuckled and lent back against the pillows, all tension practically gone between them.  "Nandos?"

"Amazing as always! I would've brought home left overs,but we both know that I eat obsessively when I'm upset."

"Or feeling any emotion at all!" Harry jutted in and they both shared a good laugh.

"Well mate, I'll leave you to that game of yours, tell when- or if- you beat my high score at all." And with that, he patted Harry on the shoulder and left the room, shutting the door behind him quietly.

Harry made sure the door was locked before he took one long stride towards the closet and opened the door. The hybrid was hugging himself, arms wrapped tightly around himself as he shivered, and his cat ears were flat against his feathered hair. "It s'okay boy. " Harry murmured as he picked Louis up bridal style.  It seemed to make the shaking a little less noticeable, and Harry's heart warmed at the thought of possibly comforting Louis.

Harry looked back towards the clock, shocked to see it was nine thirty. He was tired, Louis looked tired, Harry was pretty sure Louis couldn't climb out of windows or open locks, so he made a decision quickly. To bed it was.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

A little over two weeks had passed, and Harry and Louis seemed to have sunk into a schedule, Harry goes to the bakery, Louis waits at the flat in Harry's room, Harry comes back, feeds them both, the do some activities, and off to bed. Louis was still very apprehensive about Harry, and would flinch when he moved his arm or leg. He would still shake, he had panic attacks, and he had started to have nightmares.

The nightmares had not only been affecting Louis, but Harry too. Harry was always exhausted, and always had to wake up super early every morning to go to the bakery. And Harry was starting to become worried, the nightmares seemed to become progressively worse and worse. Even though Louis had put on 3 pounds (Harry wished it was more. You could still see all of Louis' ribs and veins and it disgusted Harry to know that someone didn't feed Louis enough.)