Chapter 6- The Truth Comes Out

In this chappie you get to see the pairing!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys like this chapter, sorry it's late though. I've been having way too much drama between my BFF and I, and we had a HUGE fight the other day. And then all this other crap is going on, soooooooo..... yeah. I love you all!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry stood there, gaping at Niall. What the hell?! Harry walks in the door after finding his hybrid, and there is Niall standing, with a dog hybrid. White hot anger bubbled in Harry's stomach, and came up his throat. Harry tried to calm himself down enough, just so he could be rational for a moment with Niall. Maybe Niall had a good reason; just like Harry did when he first got Louis.

"What. is. This?" He said with so much menace in his voice that even surprised Harry. Niall's eyes widened; he was surprised that Harry hadn't screamed at him.

"This," Niall Niall brings the dog hybrid to his feet. He's strong, and tall; not as tall as Harry, but he's definitely got muscle. His hair is in a buzz cut, and his ears are quite visible atop his head. The dog hybrid has brown eyes, and they evaluate Harry. There is nothing soft behind those eyes, and even though he doesn't have any visible scars unlike Louis, Harry can still tell that the hybrid didn't have a very nice time. "Is Liam."

"Well, why did you get Liam?" Harry said coldly.

"You got a hybrid, I think I deserve one." Niall said smugly. Harry's anger blinded him. Was Niall really that immature, because for once Harry got something that he didn't have?

Harry laughed humorlessly. "This has to be a joke? Really Niall? That jealous? You're going to regret that you know." Harry warned him. Niall crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. Harry wanted to slap Niall right then. Literally slap him. Like hand to face slap.

"Well at least I'm not going to lock him in a closet and hide him from my best friend." Niall spat. Harry rushed towards Niall and shoved him. Niall lost his balance for a second, then shoved Harry back.

"How...could you?!" Harry yelled as they got tangled in a mix of limbs. Harry's hands went towards Niall's face, while Niall's went towards his face and chest. There was heavy breathing, and growls, then Harry noticed that there was hissing. What the he-Louis! Harry, still not willing to lose the fight, quickly kneed Niall where no boy likes to get kneed, and turned towards the growling and hissing.

He could hear Niall fall to the ground, but he rushed over to where Louis was clawing at Liam, trying to get him off him, while Liam was biting and scratching him. He grabbed Liam by his elbows and tried his hardest to yank him off, because Louis was crying out now, and Harry thinks he sees blood. but Liam growls at him and bites harder into Louis' flesh making him cry louder and scratch harder.

Harry stumbles and feels someone grab him. Not gently though, roughly. "Don't touch my hybrid!" Niall seethes.  Niall throws him to the ground, and everything seems to go in slow motion. He's still falling to the ground, he's not quite there yet, and he sees Niall's face, the rage that had blanketed his normally calm face. Harry can see Louis in the corner, now screaming, and it pains Harry's heart to see him in pain. Liam's eyes are narrowed and dangerous looking. And Harry stops and wonders two things. How did things get this bad? To the point where it was practically a fight club in his flat, to the point where he was in a fist fight with his best freaking friend, and Harry was alright with this. Why was he? He shouldn't be okay with this. To a certain extent though, he was expecting this. How could Niall not be upset about the secret he was keeping? It wasn't a little secret, one that you could brush off and get over, this was a secret involving another living creature. But Niall wasn't right for getting a hybrid himself. That just blew it way out of proportion. So to a certain extent, it was Niall's fault. If he hadn't bought that stupid hybrid they could be having a reasonable conversation instead of giving each other bloody noses.