Chapter 8- Pushing

PLEASE READ: So I am making it a challenge to read this chapter and actually be able to keep up with all my switching situations!!!! Make sure to tell me if you read it all without having to go back or getting lost!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry had gotten up later that day and brought Louis up with him. He had been sitting against the door for hours with Louis huddled up with him. Whenever Harry's fingers graced over Louis soft brown cat ears he would hear an ever so soft purr emit from Louis' lips. Then Harry would lightly do it again, listening intently this time, waiting for that soft rumble from him.

Since his little episode with Zayn, Niall had obviously been in their flat, just not when Harry was present. He had gotten Liam out of their flat and Harry was grateful for that: because that hybrid is intimidating. He wasn't taller than Harry, but he definitely had more muscle.

Harry was cleaning a bowl when the door clicked open, but instead of seeing Niall, it was Zayn. Harry and Zayn had talked after their argument and quickly made up. Zayn had a coffee in his hand and threw his keys on the counter next to Harry.

One look at Zayn told Harry that Zayn was upset. His brows were furrowed and his jaw was set, and it was a look Harry didn't like on Zayn. Harry continued to clean the dishes and wait for Zayn to be ready to talk.

Zayn took a deep breath, "Niall's got his hybrid camping out at my place too." Harry stopped cleaning, unsure why it surprised him so much that Niall was still with Zayn.

"When I came home he left me a note he was going to Mullinger. I knew it wasn't true," Harry started to become frustrated. How many times has Niall lied to him? "I just want to talk to him."

Zayn snorted from his place on the counter. "Really? After what you did last time I'm not sure why he would want to talk to you." Harry stopped cleaning and looked up at Zayn. Zayn froze and looked back at him, then realized Harry had no idea what he was talking about. "Wait, you really don't know what-"

"What did he say?" Harry asked coldly.

"Th-that you slapped him." Harry dropped the plate that he was cleaning which shattered and made Louis flinch from his spot on the couch.

"I haven't even seen Niall." Harry stated. There was a dark silence looming over them as they realized that Niall had been lying to them both, neither wanting to acknowledge the fact. "Did he say anything else?"

"Just said that you screamed at him and forced him to take the hybrid-"

"I'm calling bullshit." Harry gripped the towel between his hands and twisted it. "I have one question to ask you Zayn," Zayn was still quiet and just sitting there shocked that his best mate had been telling him big fat dangerous lies. "Do you believe me this time?"

The silence puffed out over both of them, settling thickly between them and it dizzied Harry. Zayn had begun to zone out, his innocent friend betraying him. Harry gulped and watched the silence wrap it's long claws around his neck and squeeze, all the while saying he doesn't trust you, he still believes Niall is telling the truth. It's why he hasn't spoke yet.The wispy words were hauntingly real, he could almost feel the hot breath on his forehead. He looked out to the couch and looked towards Louis. Louis was sitting there staring darkly. His eyes had a dark coloring to them and his lips were pulled up in a sharp sneer. The unusual look startled and scared Harry. Such negative features should never be on Louis.

"I gu-g. Yes. Yes I do." Zayn stumbled over his words. Still trying to grasp on to the fact Niall had been lying to him, and that there could be so many more.