Chapter 7

*Unedited*
The picture is of Zachary. He is a werewolf btw.
________________________
#RECAP#

Vanessa- "I'm sorry, but I need a place to stay. And I was hoping until I get some stuff sorted out, me and Emily could stay here and you guys can pretend your our adopted parents for the time being." I ask timidly, carefully choosing my words.

Mrs. Gorgon- "um ok? But what happened that you need to stay here? What happened to Henry? I need to know before letting you into this house and staying here."

My eyes widen a little and I went dumb folded for a second. I didn't know what to explain about Henry.

Vanessa- "the house burnt down. And, um, uh-" I stuttered and I look down at my hands that was in my lap.

Ms. Gorgon- "it's ok, you can tell me." She cooed.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. And I sigh with my head hung low.

Vanessa- "henry died. He is dead".

#RECAP~OVER#
________________________

~Zachary's POV~ (The time when Vanessa and Him meet for the second time and he answers the door.)

I was in the pack house living room when I hear the doorbell ring and somebody knocking on the door. I looked at the clock on the wall.

'Wtf? Why would somebody be knocking and being here at 7 something in the morning?'

'Just go answer it idiot' my wolf, Jayden, tells me.

I sigh and get off the couch and pause the TV. I head towards the Door and opened it to the girl I saw and bumped into yesterday.

'Why is this human here?'

'Why don't you ask her dickhead.' Jayden says sarcastically.

Girl- "What in the hell are you doing here?" She cuts me off from my thoughts.

Zach- "I could ask you the same thing." I smirk and cross my arms over my chest.

I was about to lean against the door frame with a scent caught my attention. I sniffed a little bit and I noticed it wasn't human. That, and it lead up to the girl.

'What the hell? She didn't smell like this yesterday!!'

'What does she even smell like anyway?'

'I don't know it's weird, it's like roses but then she also smells like fire and wood burning.'

'What in hell, why would she even smell like that?'

'I don't k-' I was cut off when the girl pushes me and I knock against the wall.

I look at the girl shocked and confused for a second. Why is she here again?

Girl- "EMILY!!!! GABBY!!!! Are you awake yet?!" She yells and I hear small footsteps from down the hall.

'How does she know the alphas daughter?' Jayden asks me and I was about to answer but Emily and Gabby tackled the girl to the ground.

I chuckle silently and watch the scene unfold in front of me.

Girl- "Hey Gabby, Hey Emily. How was your morning?" She giggles.

I stood dumb folded for a second. She literally was meaning rude as hell a second ago to me and now she is all goody two shoes with Emily and Gabby.

I look at both the girl and Emily and notice something. They look alike. Know I feel sorta stupid, this girl is probably Emily's sister.

Gabby- "hey Vanny!! Can you make me breakfast?"