Chapter 16

*unedited*
FOX PIC!!!!!!
_________________________
#RECAP#

Luke- "what? No I'm going in with you, Gabriel's orders!" He said quickly.

I glared at him and crossed my arms defiantly and seriously.

Vanessa- "well then you could tell Gabriel to take his damm orders and stick it up his ass! I don't get two shits about his dam orders and I rather have you out here then have you following me in a children's shop with people giving me dirty looks!" I snapped pissed off.

I could've sworn I felt a few sparks twitch between my fingers but ignored it as me still getting used to Ruby.

Luke- "why would people give you dirty looks?" He asked confused, completely ignoring the fact I'm pissed off at him.

Vanessa- "Because I would look like a god damm teenage mother with a boy around my age following around in a children's store!" I snapped and his face turned a shade of a light red as I did mine. "So stay here!"

I quickly ran into the store before he could say anything else and went to the girls section. I brought a few outfits for Emily and a pair of black sneakers. Thank god for that sale they were having too.

Once I got Emily her stuff i raced to the casher and paid for my stuff. I truly didn't want to stay here any longer. Moms were giving me dirty ass looks, I bet it would be worst if Luke was here too. I got my change from the woman and ran out of the store. Basically tackling the person who was about to come inside.

"What the-"

#RECAP~OVER#
_________________________

:Vanessa's POV:

I was cut off when a rag was put over my mouth. Slightly wet. I quickly held my breathe as I realized what this was. Arms wrapped harshly around my waist as my attacker began to hold be roughly.

I looked frantically around the street as I saw it was empty and Luke was knocked out. I continued to struggle against the person attempting to basically kidnap me. I was losing air as my kidnapper was losing patience.

I quickly realized Ruby and used my super strength and elbowed the guy kidnapper. I quickly turned around and ripped the rag of my face and onto his. I then used some of my fox swiftness and speed to knee him in the balls- causing him to gasped in pain- and brung his face to the side of the building wall.

Successfully knocking the guy out even if he didn't inhale the chemicals. I was a bit woozy from the loss of adrenaline and the air deprived moment I just had.

Realization hit me as I realized I could've gotten kidnapped and whatever. Luke was still knocked out and the kidnapper was still unconscious. Much to my dismay Luke started to groan and move a little bit. Great, how do you tell your supposedly 'body guard' that you were almost kidnapped but you successfully knocked the attacker out.

My mind couldn't make the decision as to Luke suddenly opened his eyes and shot up in his sitting position looking around frantically.

Vanessa- "Luke! Over here!" Luke looked at me and all of his worry flashed away, but there was still concern in his eyes.

He got up from his spot on the ground and looked me over.

Luke- "are you okay? Did anything happen?" He looked her over quickly and the surrounding as well.

I hesitated before answering, clearly answering the question silently.

Vanessa - "it's okay! I'm fine! The guy is over there though, I don't think he would be fine......" I trailed off, nodding to the unconscious body behind me.

He raced over there and looked him over as well. Slightly smelling the air, and if it wasn't for Ruby I won't have seen it. Alarm flashed in his eyes and he quickly took out his phone.

Luke- "I'm calling the police, just pick up your bags and we could be going back to Gabby's house."

He gestures over to the bags and I nodded. I picked them up from where they had previously had been dropped and thrown onto the floor. Glancing warily to the knocked out body of my almost kidnapper.

When I looked back up to Luke. His phone was away and he quickly took my wrist gently and led me away from the scene and back on the trail to him.

Vanessa- "what about the police? Shouldn't we wait?" I asked confused.

He glanced at me with a slight nervousness.

Luke- "they are coming, they had told me to take you home and that stuff."

I looked at him weirdly before looking alway and continuing on the path. Hearing a faint, but very real, howl of a pack of wolves.

__________________________
(A/N: I hope you enjoyed and found this chappie interesting! Vanessa was almost kidnapped, I mean, who knew?..........*raises hand* anyway, remember to.............:.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!! )