Chapter 14

*Unedited*
Pic of the Head Guard, Luke. He would be in the latter part of the chapter. He is guarding Vanessa.
______________________________
#RECAP#

Zachary- "It's not like that! It's just, not to be offended but, Vanessa a bit confusing. The first day I saw her was when I bumped into her at o the sidewalk and she smelled like a regular human and had some smell of blood coming from her. I didn't take it seriously until she came to the house a couple nights ago. She had a stronger smell and pushed me, a beta werewolf, and I was able to stumble backwards!! Plus, when something on Saturday happened and I had to take her and Emily home, Emily looked terrified and Vanessa looked a bit fearful and angry! I didn't know what to think of it so I just left but when she came last night, there was freshly dried blood on her dress near her stomach! And she was walking around like it was nothing!! I just remembered too, she had a bunch of scars and cuts on the back of her arms when she had cooked breakfast for gabby and Emily on Saturday. But then she suddenly comes downstairs this morning with no cuts and only scars!" I say in one big breath.

Gabriel was fuming. He definitely didn't like the fact of Vanessa bleeding or being hurt. Not to mention scared too.

Gabriel- "I want you to call Vanessa in here NOW!!" He growled.

I wanted to protest but I couldn't because he is alpha. I walked out of the office and down to Vanessa's room and knocked on the door. Vanessa opened it timidity she opened it just enough for her to get out and after she did get out, she shut the door.

Vanessa- "what?"

Zach- "I need you to come with me, it's important." I gently grabbed her wrist and took her to Gabriel's office.

She surprisedly didn't fight it either. Once we got to the door I pushed her inside and locked it carefully. I stood on the outside of the door waiting patiently.

#RECAP~OVER#
_____________________________

:Vanessa's POV:

Zach pushed me into the office making me stumble inside. The door closed behind me making an faint 'click' as he locked the door. My gaze slowly travelled up from the carpet and dark brown floors into the eyes of a fuming Gabriel.

I smile and laugh nervously.

Vanessa- "nice weather we're having huh?" I said nervously.

What if he saw me swift? What if he knows I technically murdered henry? What if Emily gets put in foster care? What if they are in the mafia or something? They would sell me as a slave! Omg! Omg!

I continually think of the what ifs and mentally freak out in my head.

Gabriel- "what happened that you had blood on you yesterday? And the previous cuts you had Saturday morning and is gone by this one?" He asks calmly, but you can tell he is angry.

I wince slightly. Damm, I'm soooo dead! I quickly rack my head for answers.

Vanessa- "I'm on my Period!" Was my brilliant answer.

Gabriel's face flashes a bright red and he looks anywhere but me. My face is a bright pink as I stare down at the floor. I could hear the laughter of Ruby running through my head.

Gabriel- "That doesn't answer my other question." He says embarrassed. His and my blush flattering.

Think Vanessa! THINK! What do you say to this guy?

Vanessa- "you know, I just love Halloween and pranking people." I chirp jokingly. At least that's technically not a lie.

He glares at me unamused.

Vanessa- "it was just an old prank. Don't worry about it." I reassure him.

He pinches the bridge of his nose and scrunched up his face in frustration. He sighed deeply and looked at me.

Gabriel- "fine. I'm letting this go for now. If I see anything or hear anything else peculiar, your going to be in here. Explaining to me every detail." He gestured to the door after he sat dazed for a minute.

I went to the door and opened it quietly. I slipped out of the room and closed the door behind me. Zachary wasn't anywhere near me, as his scent had been faint and faded in the hallways. I swiftly went into my bedroom that I was staying in and went to my vintage box.

It was special to me with its white rose details and gold finishing. Even if the metal was tarnished it was still beautiful. I gotten the box from my mother, as it was very special to be because of that reason too.

I opened the box and took out the wad of cash. I was saving money from when I graduated HighSchool or when I turned 18 so I could be legalized and be able to take care of EMILY on my own. I had saved at least 2,000 dollars. I had saved all the money I possibly gotten and didn't really used any of it for selfish and stupid reasons.

I grabbed a $100 bill and changed my outfit. I wore an oversized red sweater and black jeggings. With those I wore bronze colored combat boots with black shoe laces. I pulled out my small, worn, gray wallet and made sure the 100 was safe before slipping the wallet into my back pocket.

I left my room dressed with my wavy dark chocolate brown hair down leading to my waist. It grew a little.

I was about to leave but was stopped my a brown shaggy haired teenage boy.

Boy- "hey, I'm Luke. Al- Gabriel had told me to accompany you when you left."

______________________________
(A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for it being late, I hope this chappie makes up for it though! Remember to..............

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW ME!!!!!! )