Chapter 3

*Unedited*
_________________________
#RECAP#

The sun filled with hues of oranges, pinks, and blues and purples. I continued to follow the soft melodic voice into the woods.

"Your almost there. Don't be afraid. Just come on. Follow my voice. I'm here."

The voice cooed out to me. I ended up in a small clearing and it was burning a bit and the fire was catching the trees in a circle around the clearing. I went to run out of the clearing but I was trapped. I turn back and found a huge fox in front of me. I gasp and walk backwards .

The sun was now setting was only a fraction of its size out. The fox got closer to me as the sun was getting closer to leaving the sky. Then it happened very quickly and I barely had time to think of it. The sun was about to set and the fox charged at me and jumped into me. The fox disappeared into my chest and I fell back.

I passed out in the clearing. The fires surrounding it in a circle. The sun finally left the sky and all I could think of was......

I'm i dying?

#RECAP~OVER#
_________________________
:Vanessa's POV:

I woke up dazed and confused. I was laying down on something soft and prickly. And there was a ringing in my ears. I quietly sat up and looked at my surroundings. I was in the clearing, the events of last night had no clue of it happening.

My head was filled with a soft ring and i clutched my head.

'Ow'

'It's ok. How do you feel?'

Vanessa- "Holy shit! What the hell?!?!"

'My name is Ruby, Vanessa. I am the only fox soul in the entire world. I've been waiting for the perfect soul to come to earth so I may find my human. And I did, it's you. Can you talk inside your head too? You don't want someone to hear you talking to yourself.'

'What are you talking about?'

'I'm saying you will be more stronger, faster, slicker and heal faster than the average human. You can hear, see, and smell better and you can shift into my fox. You also have the element over fire.' Ruby explained.

'That is so cool.' I muse.

'I know!!! Vanessa you need to get to the house soon. Henry will be not happy. You have me now, why can't we kick his ass?'

I laugh a little.

'We could protect ourselves, and with the healing we wouldn't get too hurt. Is there anyone else like us?' I ask hopefully.

'There are many creatures in the world, vampires, werewolves, werecats, witches, warlocks, etc. but there is only one werefox, and it's us.'

'Werewolves?!!?!'

'Yes now get going.'

I get up from the soft grass floor and pick up my book bag. The clearing looks absolutely normal. I pull out my phone to see its 6:22 am.

I still have time.

I grabbed my bag and started to run faster than I ever did before to my house. I swear if people were awake at the time I was a colorful blur. I kept running until I got to the porch steps of my house. I stopped and pulled my phone out again. It was 6:25. I'm going to make that a new record.

I slowly open my door to the house and sneak inside. Once I was inside I slowly and quietly closed the door and snook up against the wall and checked my surroundings.