🌟|Insecure|💧 N.H

TW: This involves self body shaming so if this triggers you please do not read.

I was at my boyfriend, Nicky's house, scrolling on TikTok. I was lying in his room on his bed waiting for him to get home from the store. As I scrolled through TikTok I came upon a new dance. It looked interesting so I decided to learn it.

The dance

After I learned the dance I set my phone on the window sill and started.

After I was done I couldn't help but look at my stomach. I couldn't stop thinking about how Nicky could stand this. I always hated my body. The girls at school hated it. I set my phone down on the bed and walk to the mirror. I slowly lift my shirt up to reveal my stomach. Why can't I be like those models? I have tried everything... It doesn't work. At this point tears filled my eyes and spilled out like rivers. Before I knew it, sobs burst out of my mouth. 

"Y/n!? You okay?" I heard Nicky's voice from the other side of the door. He burst through the door to see me in front of the mirror sobbing. "Baby, what happened? Why are you crying?" He scoped me up bridal style and walked me to the bed.

"Nicky, do you think I'm fat?"

"Y/n M/n L/n, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. Don't you ever, and I mean EVER, think that again. Got it?" I nodded slightly. I felt his warm hands slip under my shirt and rest on my stomach. He grazed his thumb against my skin as I nuzzled into his chest.

"I love you Nicky Harper..."

"I love you to Y/n L/n."

Always remember you are beautiful no matter what anybody says. Love yourself, because there is a whole hell of a lot to love about yourself. I love you! Bai.❤️❤️❤️