🪓|Get Away From Me!|🥀 (F.H)

(Edited)

TW: Blood, yelling (Not a lot of blood at all.)

I just now noticed I didn't give credit! I am very sorry! Thank you to  Daisysgallery for the request!

"Five, baby, can we please, please, please, please, PLEASE, go to the mall?!"

I have been trying to convince my boyfriend, Five to go to the mall with me for the past 10 minutes. But, being the most adorable, stubborn bastard he is, he keeps saying no!

"Y/n, I have already told you 1,000 times already. No!"

"Why? Give me one good reason why."

"Because I don't want any stupid fucking guy looking at you! The only guy that can look at you is me! That is it! You. Are. Mine." He yelped, wrapping his arms around my waist for comfort. I wrapped mine around his torso and sighed.

"How about if we go and a guy looks at me, you can beat the shit out of them?" 

"Really!?" He smiled.

"Yes, but only if the person is doing it too much. Okay?"

"Alright fine. But you are not getting in one of those crop top things. Put on one of my hoodies and sweat paints. Only I can see you with a crop top on." I roll my eyes and giggle. "Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!"

Your outfit ^ (If you don't like it you can always change it)

Time skip

We walk into the mall and I grabbed Five's hand and ran into H&M. (If you don't like H&M you can choose any store you would like.) 

As soon as I walked into the store, I felt panic. My ex...

He was standing with a group of guys eyeing my every move and licking his lips.

"Bubs, you okay?" Five asked, his voice full of worry.

"Y-Yeah. Let's just go over here." I walk to an isle of clothing that is hidden from my ex and his stupid friends.

"Baby, are you sure you'er okay? You seem-"

"Hey! Y/n! How are you?!" I sighed to the voice that belongs to my ex, Nathan.

"What do you want, Nathan?"

"Baby, who is this?" Five asked. I could just hear the glair he was giving Nathan in his voice. 

"My- um... My ex." Five's glair just got stronger after my words.

"Well, I'm not going to be her ex for long."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well, I want you back. So how about you give me a second chance? I know you want me back to." He winked. I fake gagged as Five was about to beat the shit out of him.

"I dare you to say that again!" Five yelled.

"Five, let's just go." I grabbed his arm and headed for the exit.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold your horses missy. I'm not done with you yet." Nathen snickered.

"Nathan! Don't you know why we broke up? You cheated on me with Alana. So, don't even think that we are ever getting back together." I yelled from the other side of the exit doors.

Me and Five were finally going to walk away until someone yanked my arm. 

"Hey! I said I wasn't done with you yet!" Nathen yanked my arm again, causing my arm to turn red and start to purple.

"Get away from me!" I screamed.

"Hey! Get you damn hands off her!" (Back to the Future reference) Five kicked Nathen's leg, causing him to fall face first on the ground. Five lift his head up by his hair and punched his face twice, causing Nathens noes to bleed. "If you EVER lay another fucking finger on her, I will do way, way worse to you next time." Five get's off from on top of Nathen, and grabs my arms. "We are leaving, right now." After that, Five jumps into his room. 

"Five, I am so sorry! I didn't know he was going to be there!"

"Hey, hey. Look at me. Do I look mad?" I shake my head 'no' slowly. "Baby, I am not mad at you. I just got protective over you because you are my baby, and I don't want you to get hurt." I smiled a little and kissed his cheek.