🚬|Cigarettes|🥀(F.H)

Tw: Smoking

Y/n Pov

I climbed to the top of the academy, new cigarettes Klaus gave me in hand.

As I step onto the roof the soft wind blows my hair swiftly to the side.

I grabbed my lighter from my pocket and plucked the small cancer stick from it small contaned space and watched the fire shine and flash.

As I blew in the deathly smoke I thought about Five. How disappointed he would be if he found out. I couldn't imagine how hurt and upset he would be. He has always ranted about how it's imposable for someone to stoup to that level...

Five is my boyfriend of 2 years. We had a very heathy relationship and told each other everything.

Well... almost everything.

The only person how knew I smoked was Klaus. Hence the reason I have the possession of cigarettes, for my body is physically 13.

The point is, if Five ever found out he would loose his shi-

whoosh

Shit

I quickly put out the cigarette and threw it off to the side.

"What are you doing?" Five asked.

"N-nothing. Just taking in the pretty view."

"Bullshit, what were you doing?"

"I said nothing."

"You were smoking... weren't you..."

No answer

"Weren't you!"

"No! Of course not!"

"Bullshit Y/n! I saw you put it out!"

I hear him walking close to me and bend down to pick something up.

"Don't lie to me." He mumble, showing the smooshed cigarette. "How long..."

I glance at him. For a second I saw the pain in his eyes. They were watery.

"A-a year..."

"What! A year you have been hiding this from me?!"

His voice cracked. I could hear the mix of sadness, anger, and worst of all

Disappointment

"I'm sorry..."

"Why? Why are you doing this." 

I stand to look at him in the eyes. His sad, watery eyes.

"I don't know..."

"There has to be a reason, Y/n."

"I don't know! And I'm sorry! I didn't tell you because I knew you would be disappointed in me! I thought you wouldn't love me anymore because of a stupid mistake I was making! And that only made me do it more because it gave me comfort!"

"Y/n, I would never stop loving you! When will you understand that! You could do something so, so incredibly terrible, and I would still love you! Hell, you could willingly work for the Handler, and I will still love you!"

I suddenly burst into tears and fall into Five's chest.

"Darling, please don't cry..."

"I'm so sorry!" I sobbed and nuzzled my head into his neck.

"Don't be sorry. It's ok... Please calm down for me baby."

He takes deep breaths and I follow until my sobs turned into small sniffs.

"There you go baby. Let's get you in bed ok."

I nodded and he spatial jumps us to his room and cuddles with me in the bed.

"Love Bug, please promise me you will quit. Not just for me, but for you too."

"O-okay..."

"Thank you baby. I love you so much and I will forever."

"I love you too."