💍|Deja Vu Pt.2|🍄(A.G)

"Thank you all so much for your love and coming out here tonight! You all mean the world to me."

I explain in the mic, blowing a kiss to the screaming crowed as I walk off.

"Sadie, what the hell is he dong here." I whisper shouted right as I got off the stage.

"I have no idea. I saw him in the crowed after your first song."

"Well, what do I do!"

"Just try your best to ignore him!"

Sadie is my sister and best friend. We were both in Stranger Things and Fear Street and she was always there for me. She was the first one there when Aidan broke up with me.

"Okay, I'll try my best."

"Y/n, some fans are coming to the side stage for a meet and greet in about 3 minutes."

"Thank you Sara!" 

About 2 minutes passed by and Sadie and I were trying to understand what in the hell he wanted.

"You don't think he is trying to get you back, do you?" Sadie wondered aloud.

"Shit, Sadie! What if he i-!"

"Y/n, you ready for your meat and greets?"

"Um... yeah. Bye sis see you in about 30 minutes?"

"Yeah, okay."

Sara,(my assistant) leads me to side stage and what I saw was terrible!

Aidan, standing right there. Looking at me. I froze for a second before trying my best to brush it off. That's when my acting skills come in handy.

"Hey everyone nice to meet you all, how are you doing today?"

"Good!" everyone exclaimed, yet Aidan kept his lips in a tight line, staring at me.

~Time Skip~

The meet and greet was over but I couldn't help but notice a shadowed figure in the corner.

"Sorry the meet and greet is over-"

They turned around to revel the one and only, Aidan Gallagher.

"Aidan, what in the hell are you doing here!"

"I came to say I'm sorry."

"Well, that's great. Have a nice rest of your day!"

"Y/n, stop! I'm sorry for what I did! You don't deserve this!"

"Your right! I don't deserve this! I did everything I could for you but nothing was enough was it?!"

"That's not true! I didn't see how much you did for me and I am so sorry."

"Well, sometimes sorry isn't good enough."

"Please!" He was... crying? "Please I am so so sorry. I love you so much and I never wanted this to happen."

"If you loved me why did you do this to me!" Tears of my own splashing down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." He sobbed out. 

I just wanted to run and hug him tight... but I knew I had to stand my ground.

"I'm sorry Aidan, but I can't let you hurt me agin."

"But I wont! I will love you more then anything in this world! Please, just, give me a second chance."

"Aidan, don't make this harder than it already is!"

Suddenly, Aidan is hugging me and crying in my chest.

"Please, I have been a mess without you. I can't eat, sleep, I can't do my acting job correctly. Without you I am nothing. I need you Y/n. Please... Give me a second chance and I promise you I will NEVER hurt you ever again. Fuck, I love you so much words can't explain."

I give out a shaky sigh as his tears are wetting my shirt.

"Okay..."

"Wait what?!" He pulls his head out of my neck.

"Okay."

"Oh, my god." He cries and nuzzles his head back into my neck. "I promise I will never ever ever hurt you again. I am going to make you the happiest person on this planet."

Sorry it took me so long to post the other part I couldn't think of any good ideas. I also wanted a happy ending for this story because why not.