⬅️|The only reson|➡️

NOT EDITED (:

Y/n POV

It's pouring outside as I sit on the couch, peering out the window.

"Hey, Y/n, wanna watch a movie with me?" Klaus skips into the room, giggling.

"Um- no... I'm good."

"N/n, he has been gone for three years. You have to let him go."

"He is coming back, Klaus. Trust me. He will soon." I get up to leave the living room and sigh, "Hopefully..." I add sadly under my breath.

"Y/n! You can't take them on all by yourself!" Diago screams as he pounds his hands and feet upon my shield I surround myself with, including men in strange suits. (Squid Game suits lol)

"Y/n! What are you thinking! Let us in!"

"No! This is something I have to do! I would much rather sacrifice myself than let all of you die!"

"Y/n, please!" Allison shrieks. 

"I'm sorry. I love you all so much." 

I tune out the sound of my sibling's yelling and screaming as I step closer to the men in bright pink suits. 

"Seems your siblings have lost fuel, huh?" The man in front chuckles. "So, you decide the step in and save them? Big mistake, kid."

"Fuck you, asshole!"  

Then I felt it. Soon the whole bottom part of my legs and torso become numb as I feel my body collapse to the floor.

3RD person

A large blue portal emerged from the sky as a group of adults come rushing out of a large mansion. They gather in a clump watching the scene in horror. As another figure emerges from the portal the ground shakes and trees are swaying violently in each direction hitting windows and doors.

Soon a small boy falls through the blue glowing orb. 

"Does anyone else see-"

"Shut up. Where is she?!"

"Where is who exactly?"

"Are you fucking stupid?! Y/n! Where is she?!"

The small group is silent as they stare at the boy in sorrow. Even Klaus was sober for a moment.

"Well?!" 

The group moves their feet to show two large statues. One he could only assume was Ben and the other was beautiful.

Five steps closer to the statue to examine its beauty. It's beautiful h/l h/c hair and a beautiful figure. Only then, Five glances at the letters under her feet causing him to fall to his knees in defeat.

Eight Hargreeves
May the beautiful memories of the lass forever be remembered.
Born October 1, 1989 
Died January 14, 2006

"The only reason I kept pushing is dead and gone forever..."

VIBING TO HARRY STYLES AND ITS AMAZING! IF YOU READ MY CHAPTER NAMED PHONE YOU KNOW I LOVE HIM

- AUTHOR<333