💧|Another Love|🧸

"Five, it's going to be okay. I'm here for you."

"But how could she do this to me! I loved her so much!" Five cried in my arms. I rubbed his back soothingly as the poor boy goes through heart break. 

"I don't know Five but I promise you it will all be ok."

"How will it be okay if she doesn't love me anymore!" I tear slipped down my cheek. It broke my heart to see the only boy I love getting his heart broken by that sick son of a bitch, Jane.

Jane was Five's now ex girlfriend who he just found was cheating on him. 

"Five, look at me," I bring his wet cheeks in my hands and lock eyes with him to make sure he was paying attention. "you don't need her, okay. You are the most smartest, funniest, and sarcastic boy I have ever met. You will find someone new someday. Maybe she was just... not the one."

I managed to make him smile as he whisks his tears away with his sleeve.

"Thank you, Y/n..."

~Time Skip~

"I love you too but- I-i can't. I'm scared..."

"Five... I'm not like Jane and I never will be. She was a backstabbing bitch who didn't care about anyone but herself. On the other hand I care about you! Way more then she did! It wasn't just hard for you it was are for me too! It hurt me so bad to see you cry. I never want anyone to ever hurt you like that again."

"I-i'm sorry... I can't go through this again..."

"Okay, fine. But, I'll be waiting for you. Just tell me when you'er ready. I will always wait for you, Five..."