AUTHORS NOTE.

hi guys lol- i'm seriously debating deleting this story because i'm a bit agitated with the fact that so many people are struggling understanding the main character and the plot of this book.
i've also just noticed that it's a lot of the younger readers that are doing this and i just don't think i'm doing a good job with appealing to that younger audience. So much of this story is literally based off of first hand experiences and if you've been on the internet for as long as i have, experiencing this sort of discord friend group environment you would see that this sort of stuff happens ALL THE TIME.

i honestly just feel like i can't write the story the way it's meant to be written without people critiquing the mc or alex constantly when they're literally not meant to be liked. the whole fanfic is inspired by a song about heartbreak and literally being emotionally damaged, of course both of the main characters are going to be a bit fucked up—but, a lot of this books younger audience doesn't understand that LOL.
i personally just feel so conflicted because i enjoy this slow burn lovers to enemies storyline where the love interest is the antagonist but it's so hard to keep writing something because you fear people aren't going to like it/are going to have something negative to say.

anyways- no one is forcing you to read my book and if you genuinely don't like it don't keep reading. i was actually enjoying my time and attempting to come up with an interesting storyline that doesn't just follow the format of every other fan fiction i've read but i'm genuinely just loosing motivation to continue writing this.

anyways, i'm most likely going to take a break from wattpad and go on a hiatus.

if you wanna get to know me a bit better or even become friends feel free to add me on discord since i spend most of my time on there lol,, my tag is:
velvy!#4444