- ONE.

˚◞♡   ⃗*ೃ༄

awoken by the sound of someone joining a discord call, emitting from you headphones, your head shoots up abruptly. "hello?" you manage to mumble into your mic, as you look at your pc screen, realizing that you're still in the discord call you were in earlier that night.

"y/n?" you head alex's voice chuckle out, "did you really fall asleep in a discord call, alone? you fucking loser!" he teases, making you check the time in the bottom right hand corner of your monitor—

02:34 AM

it read, causing you to let out a groan, "man, fuck me, i guess i did" you admitted, seeing that that you and alex were indeed the only people left in the main voice chat of the server.

"everyone literally left the call at like 10, except you apparently. you fuckin' sleep caller" the male said into his mic with a laugh, "i was actually about to head to bed, but since you're up now, you wanna watch something together?" he asked, a tone of hopefulness tinting his voice as he spoke,

"alex, you really think i'm gonna say no to a 2 am, marathon? after all the times we've stayed up until 7 in the morning together, i cant believe you'd think so lowly about me. i'm highly offended" you joked, running your hands through your now, messy hair, from falling asleep on top of your keyboard.

"alright, bet! join the fucking watchtogether, ms. sleeping beauty, i dm'ed you the link" alex said, typing away at his keyboard which you could hear though his mic due to the rest of his room being quite silent. With a simple hum of understanding, you clicked the link in your shared dm's with alex and immediately laughed as you saw the video he was playing,

"obama sings gucci gang by lil pump"

"alex, we're not watching this. i'm literally gonna end the call this instant" you said with a chuckle, "I think the sleep deprivation is getting to you".

"no! y/n, please don't end call— no one else is gonna watch obama videos with me" alex said, with a fake tone of exaggerated sadness.

"fine" you scoffed, letting him press play on what would be the first, of many obama covers you guys listened to that night.

──────

as stated previously, the rest of the night, or morning , rather, was filled with watching an endless amount of stupid videos that you guys used to pass the time. seeing as you guys were both getting pretty tired, and realizing that it was about six in the morning, you guys finally decided to call it a night.

"alrighty alex, i'm getting kinda tired, and i'm not about to be called a sleep caller again, so imma head to bed—"

you said sadly, genuinely not wanting to end the call with the energetic boy. though you had only known him for about a year, you couldn't deny that you had pretty much fallen for him. i mean, how couldn't you, he had an amazing sense of humor, he was talented and he wasn't bad looking at all. the only problem was, in that year that you had met him, he had already had three girlfriends, and endless amounts of flings.

every time a girl would talk to him, it was always in attempts to get clout, or money or something. i mean, yes a few of the times the girls actually liked him, but it wasn't for long. as anyone could see that alex's type was, "girls that don't actually like him, but more so, like the idea of him". all of his friends told him, that dating girls like this was a bad idea, but alex was stubborn, and he was obviously not going to listen to anything anyone had to say. which is why you never told him off for dating so called 'thots' as you knew that arguing with him about it would just end in a worse situation.

and you knew that at the end of the day, you were the one that was always there for him. you were the one he would be on calls with 'till the early hours of the morning, you were the one to console him after heartbreak, you were the one to postmate food to his house when he would forget to eat, you were the one that would check up on him when he seemed down. and you knew that one day, alex would realize that. or so, you hoped that alex would realize that.

yeah, you were a total simp for mr. quackity,

and yet you knew he probably wouldn't come to that realization. all the girls he dated lived in the same country as him, and they were all so damn pretty from the photos he showed you of them together. there was no way you could compete.

"awww, well okay y/n, go back to sleep you fuckin sleep caller— i'll text you tomorrow, or uh, today" alex said with a bit of a yawn at the end of his sentence. before you heard him disconnect from the call.

──────

a.n.// aaa ok, first chapter down for you guys
please tell me if you like it in the comments below
heh, i have a few ideas for where this is going so
i'm excited.