- SEVEN.

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

"dude, wake the fuck up"

"oh shit! it's already 1 pm-" "wow nice observation tommy- yes it is indeed 1pm already." "y'know what y/n? i just woke up- I don't need this attitude from you, woman" .

──────

"you have to tell him y/n- yes, he's talking to that natalia girl right now but what if you confess to him and get him before she does!" niki exclaimed.

"yes- do you know how much of an ABSOLUTE power move that would be, y/n?" wilbur said nodding his head, agreeing with niki.

"Big Q will never see it coming- he'll be forced to say yes! it's the perfect plan!"

"while i appreciate your enthusiasm guys- i don't think i'll work out that easily tommy. i know for a fact he doesn't feel the same way." you said somberly. your eyebrows knitting together at the thought of being rejected by the guy who you had a crush on for the past year.

"y/n you'll never know how it'll work out unless you talk to him about it. you never knowwwww- maybe he's also been in love with you this whole time and he gets with other girls to fill the emotional hole he has from missing you-"

"that was oddly philosophical tubbo- but no. sadly, i'm not the main character in riverdale or some shit. my life is way sadder than that- and there's no way what you described is even a possibility for me" you said, brining your friends back down to reality. you looked at all your friends discouraged faces projected onto your computer. the looked like a bunch of saddened little kids and to be honest you felt the same way. you get as though the universe was being extremely unfair to you. you knew you deserved better than chasing after a boy who didn't love you back- but there was nothing you could do about it.

"what if i just told him from the beginning. we probably would be dating by now. wouldn't we? i wouldn't have to watch him chase girl after girl, i wouldn't have to watch his heart get broken time after time. i wouldn't need to be his shoulder to cry on after each breakup because i would treat him how he deserves to be treated. i'm always there for him no matter what- and it hurts so fucking bad knowing that he can't return the favor. he doesn't need me like i need him. i'm so scared that one day he'll drop me. we just won't be friends. And he can't even realize that i'm fucking in love with him." you said, a tear escaping from your eye. you quickly wiped it before turning red, realizing that you had just stated all on your feelings to all of your friends on a silly little discord call.

"y/n- i know you don't want to hear this- but i really think you should genuinely tell him how you feel. not for him to confess back- but for closure. keeping your feelings all pent up can't be good for you. i know telling him how you feel will at least lift a weight off of your shoulders. i promise you'll feel better", wilbur said, god why was he always right?

"you have a point. i think i'm gonna do it. fuck it. who cares if he rejects me. i have you guys, right?"

"always y/n. always" tommy smiled, "even if you are a useless woman." he laughed.

──────

──────

hearing the familiar ring of discord through your headphones you closed your chrome tab and opened the familiar blue app. it was a call from alexis. with a sigh you picked up the call, biting at your bottom lip due to nervousness.

"hey y/n"

"hi alex.."

"look, i'm not gonna ease into this
i wanted to call you because i feel
like i've been neglecting our friendship.
and i feel really bad about it y/n."

"alex, it's okay- please
don't worry about it, it's
not a big deal"
"i did have something t-"

"no y/n it isn't. i do worry. granted,
natalia is my girlfriend- i know that she should
be my priority but i can't help but
feel bad. i mean you're my friend-
we used to call all the time and well.."

"g-girlfriend?"

"oh i guess i forgot to tell you- since you were
with tommy all day. i asked natalia to be my girlfriend last night after our date. "

"oh- that's nice- i'm happy for you alex.
she seems like a lovely girl"

"thank you y/n, i have to introduce you to her some time soon. but as i was saying , i
need to find time to talk to you y/n, to show you
that you really are important to me. i cant
have a fucking sixteen year old  stealing my
best friend from me all the time. let's stream together tomorrow, okay? i'm sure my viewers miss you too"

"yeah- okay. sounds good alex.
well, it's kinda late over here.
i think i'm gonna head to bed soon.
i'm definitely slumped hah-"

"y/n it's 10pm where you live- theres no
way you're tired already- what's wrong
y/n?"

"i'm fine alex. goodnight."

"okay. goo-"

the call was ended by [mochihecck].

──────

AN: hey guys! i decided to rewrite the story with dream smp members. it felt like this was the best option so that the book could get the most success and attention. i hope the og quackity fans can understand my decision ): don't get me wrong, i love aksel and kwite. i just felt like i needed to do this. not to mention ! the plot will not change at all and basically everything else will stay the same. just the characters changed. that's all! i hope you guys are doing well! and as always!! thank you for reading!!! hehe