- FOUR.

˚◞♡  ⃗*ೃ༄

"hello-? wait... tommy— its too early for you to be calling me what the fuck?" "y/n— it's 3pm, get on discord you fuckin' goober"

with a sigh you ended the call and realised that your hooded friend was indeed correct, you had slept in until 3pm. sitting up in bed, you stretched a bit before getting up, and running over to your desk, turning on your computer and opening up the discord icon, seeing as wilbur and tommy were already in a call, in a group chat the three of you guys were in. without hesitation you joined and watched as your webcam turned on, cringing at the sight of your messy hair and your runny mascara from having your own little pity party in your room last night whilst listening to frank ocean.

"woah y/n tom nook fuckin' called, he wants his look back" tommy joked, referring to your swollen eyes covered in black.

"ha ha very funny" you simply replied, flipping him off as you deadpanned. "anyways— why'd you guys want me to join this damn call in the first place huh, i'm lit-rally fine!" you said, stubbornly.

"uhm- something about your current appearance and all the videos of you crying on close friends story on instagram tells me otherwise, sad woman-" tommy noted with a tiny frown.

"yeah- what he said" wilbur joined in with a laugh, "but no, really, y/n. we just wanted to make sure you're doing okay. tommy was really worried you know, you've only really told me about the whole situation".

"okay yes! you guys caught me!" you sarcastically spoke, "i'm not okay! i feel really fucking shit!" you said, with hints of frustration decorating your tone. "i'm literally so tired of doing everything for this man and having my feelings constantly being  unrequited. fuck, at first i was okay with him having a girlfriend— the first few times he introduced me to them i was like 'cool! great!' and then after the third one i realized they're all fucking backstabbing snakes. he comes crying about them to me after three months. and after each girl i've found that i just keep falling more and more for him. and of course this time it actually hit different because now i know how i feel about him. now i know that i actually like him! and i hate it!" you hopelessly ranted, realizing that the two other boys were now awkwardly staring at you through their pixelated screens. with a cough, you silently spoke again, "sorry-" you said, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"no, no— it's fine y/n. you know, out of all the years i've known you, this is the most i've heard you talk about your feelings at one time. if anything i'm happy for you" tommy said. "look- i'm sorry alex doesn't feel the same way, but will and i were talking about it, and, you're doing everything you can— you know? you're the one in the right, in this situation. and no one can take that away from you. the best thing you can do is just be happy for him. cause i can rest assure you, we also realize that our buddy alex doesn't have the best taste in woman to be honest." he said with a light chuckle. to be honest, the poor boy didn't know if his little motivational speech was any good at all, sure he had dealt with you crushing on boys at school, and the occasional celebrity obsession, but he felt like this was in another level. tommy was never one to take things too seriously, so this was difficult for him, he was trying his best to make sure that you were happy.

"yeah! plus who's the real winner here! you! obviously! 'cause you still get to hang out with tommy and i! and tubbo, and george and jschlatt and niki! like— alex is missing out on all of this, and for what? some titties?! i bet they don't even look like hentai girl titties either" wilbur said with a playful scoff, trying to lighten the mood.

after stifling out a few laughs, through your now runny nose and tears, you realized that you were the winner in this situation. you were the only one stopping yourself from being happy. "you know what? you guys are like 100% right. i'm literally only going to thrive, from now on. no more sad shit" you said, determined to keep your word.

"lets fuckin' goooo, now that's an epic gamer moment" tommy said, banging on his desk, in attempts to hype you up.

though your small celebration was soon interrupted by another person calling you on discord, furrowing your brows, you looked at the profile picture and sighed. "you know what guys. i'll be back in a bit, i'm getting another call" you said, leaving the original call, and answering the new one. Making sure to turn off your webcam, you joined the call with alex, and bitterly spoke into your mike, "what's up mr. quackity" you said, hinting at your obvious annoyance.

"y/n! i thought you'd never answer!" alex said, enthusiastically, "look- i know i probably woke you up, but i saw that you were online and, i wanted to prove to that i'm not a flaker! i told you i was gonna call you today— and here i am" he laughed, god- his laugh was so cute. fuck, you had to snap out of it.

"oh- okay. is that all you wanted to talk about?" you asked, bitterness obviously overcoming you.

"well no. i wanted to talk about natalia— the girl i went out with last night. you know— i've been taking to her for a while y/n and i honestly think that i really like her bro! like she's just perfect! anyways... i wanted to call you and ask you if you think it's a good idea if i should ask her to be my girlfriend. i mean, you always give me the best advice, so i just wanted to see if it was a good idea" alex said hopefully.

"you know what alex. go for it! ask her out! what's the worse that can happen? she says no? which lets be real, she probably won't! just do it" you said, trying to change up your way in thinking. after all if she make him happy, that's all that should matter, right?