- EIGHT.

˚◞♡  ⃗*ೃ༄

" QUACKITY NOT KNOWING Y/N's TWEETS ARE ABOUT HIM IS THE FUCKIN FUNNIEST SHIT EVER"

──────

"schlatt i thought we all knew alex was lacking a few brain cells."

"no wilbur, look, i fucking guarantee if we pull up y/n's twitter right now- her most recent tweet will be about alex"

"ayo schlatt you're playing a dangerous game right now- don't slander y/n before that feral woman comes for your kneecaps" tommy says, adding in a fake shiver in fear "i still get flashbacks".

" I FUCKING CALLED IT!" schlatt exclaimed, sending the screenshots of your twitter into the chat "look at that! her sad shit is always over my timeline" he laughed

this caused an immediate sense of laughter to spark from the group- everyone was letting out soft chuckles or belting out laughs before they heard the familiar ring of someone joining the discord call.

"what are we laughing at guys-? also why are you screenshotting my tweets schlatt?"

"OH- hey y/n!"

"look y/n don't get mad but we were laughing at the fact that all you tweet about is cryptic messages towards alex and he doesn't even realize it"

"thanks will- now, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS TAKE PLEASURE IN LAUGHING AT MY SHITTY LOVE LIFE-" you said- laughing a the end of your sentence so they could tell you were merely jokingly

"I TOLD YOU SCHLATT- SHES FERAL" tommy said as he began to erupt into a fit of laughter.

"y/n, why is alex still on your private story?" niki asked, looking at you as if she was a bit disappointed. she knew you were better than this and she was surprised as to why you were letting him get to you so easily.

"WHY DO YOU CARE NIKI?-" you said back, in a jokingly defensive tone.

"I officially diagnose you with fucking simp disease y/n, this is getting out of hand" schlatt said, laughing as he shook his head in disapproval.

─────-

"LOOK AT THAT SHE JUST FUCKING POSTED!" schlatt exclaimed, laughing, "you're honestly so predictable y/n" he said, with a tiny shake of his head.

"alright- but you gotta admit. that was kinda funny" you said, letting out a small laugh as you admitted to your defeat. "wait hold on guys, i'm getting another call" you said , furrowing your brows as you looked at who was calling you .

"hey alex-" you said with a quizzical tone, unsure of why he was calling you.

"y/n! say hi to the stream" he exclaimed with a bright smile.

fuck. you had forgotten that today you were joining alex's stream. opening up a new tab on your computer you quickly typed in twitch and began watching what you were currently being featured in, "Oh! Hi chat!" you exclaimed with a smile, "long time no see!". due to the fact that you weren't a streamer yourself, most of your social media presence did come from simply just being friends with alex, wilbur, and tommy- though tommy was the one that started it all for you. so, the short moments you did get to spend with an audience you decided to cherish, finding it to be a really fun opportunity.

"chat- now, some of you may remember y/n from a while back on a few of my streams, others may have seen her in my twitter replies as mochihecck- and well shit- some of you guys may not even know her at all! but hey! now you do. For those of you that don't know y/n though, she's basically my best friend- corny! i know. but today we're gonna be looking at some AWFUL mexican soap operas- like painfully bad ones" alex stated with a smile.

soon the chat erupted with a bunch of jokes and comments about you, all of them being mostly positive with a few trolls sprinkled in here and there.

"alex talking to a woman before marriage, what?? "

"omg i miss his old streams with y/n- i wonder what happened"

"the only woman that deserves rights to be honest"

"wait who is she?? i'm abt to simp"

"BRUH I JUST FOUND HER TWITTER"

"lmfaooo imagine if she's actually his girlfriend"

"woah alex finally got a girl to like him back POG"

"okay, okay- let's calm down chat we don't wanna scare our guest before she even gets to speak any more" alex laughed, pulling up the youtube screen with an episode of "la rosa de guadalupe" on it.

laughing you smiled brightly at everyone's kind words; even though they could only hear you, you just couldn't help but get excited. "I MISSED YOU TOO CHAT- I CAN'T BELIEVE ALEX HASNT INVITED ME TO A STREAM IN MONTHS- IM SO HURT" you joked, "AND THE WAY HE REPAYS ME IS BY MAKING ME WATCH SHITTY SOAP OPERAS IN A LANGUAGE I CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND? WHAT THE FUCK??" you said laughing. again, the chat began to go wild, as alex smiled.

he was happy to see that his viewers loved you, even though he didn't realize it- you were the most important person in his life, which is why his heart swelled with so much emotion after seeing you interact with the comments and the viewers. fuck- why did he feel like this? why did the sound of your laugh feel like a warm hug? why did he wish he could see your smile as much as he could hear it? didn't he have a girlfriend?

──────

A/N: AYO 10k READS?? POGGGG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! YOU GUYS DESERVE THE WORLD! ILY MWUAH