Chapter 1 - daddy

This book will contain smut and violence I will try and put trigger warnings if anything sensitive is mentioned. The song above is what I played while writing this chapter. Enjoy - Poppy xx

Lorenzo's pov

I just got back from a meeting with some new clients to help with the human trafficking. It is getting harder now so I had to ask for the help from some of the smaller gangs in the area.

I was walking down to the basement to let off some steam by torturing one of the newcomers. I opened the door and there was none of the usual screams instead I heard a moan "yes daddy". Okay what the fuck did my men do. I followed the moans and ended up outside the door at the end of the hall. I knocked because I don't want to see anything thanks. As the door opened I was greeted by Christian my second in command looking confused but also overwhelmed. Looking around the room I saw a woman no older than 22 sat on a chair laughing at Christians facial expressions.
Who is this girl? "Who are you?" I asked. She scoffed then said "I have told him three times I am Delilah Williams". I turned around looking for answers from my best friend . He just shrugged and left the room. Great.
"So who do you work for?" I questioned
"I work for no-one"
"Just tell me the name, before I hurt you"
"Aww your threats are very cute big Italian mafia boss. But I already told you I don't work for anyone. You really think I would take orders for other people"
"Fine then" I said grabbing a whip.
Her eyes immediately widened. I smiled and hit her back with the whip. Instead of the usual screams she moaned a sound that was a combination of pain and pleasure. I smirked. This is going to be fun. She looked up at me with wide eyes as I got a knife out of a drawer in the corner of the room. Once I had kneeled down in front of her I held the knife and dragged the blade from her ankle to the top of her thigh. I felt her shiver against me goosebumps forming. She let out a whimper the higher the knife got. It had cut her but just enough to mark her. I put the knife in my back pocket and licked up her leg. Her blood tasted sweet but still metallic. I could feel my pants tightening. Her whimpers were now loud moans.
"More please daddy" she whispered.
"Okay princess" I said smiling. I love having this affect on people. The power you feel and the adrenaline.
I gripped her neck tight causing her breaths to be short and rapid. I put my hand on her thigh inching it higher with each breath she took. Once I had undone her jeans I looked into her eyes. They weren't emotionless like before they were full of lust and desire. I stopped choking her and removed my hand to see the bruises forming in the shape of my hand. She looked so perfect. She was still chained to the chair so I didn't have to use handcuffs. My fingers went under the band of her underwear. I waited a few moments before continuing. My finger brushed over her folds.
"So wet for me" I said while sucking on a finger coated in her arousal. 
I got my knife back out and started slicing the jeans to get them off her. I needed to see her body.  I did the same to her shirt so she was sat in front of my in just her underwear. She has to be mine. She had curves and didn't look like my usual type but that is what made her perfect.  She wasn't like anyone I had ever met.
"Get on the bed" I said sternly.
She followed my orders surprisingly. I approached her and ripped her panties off. I undid my belt and dropped my pants to the floor along with my boxers. Her eyes widened as she looked at me. I pulled on her ankles untill she was at the edge of the bed. I lined myself up with her entrance and thrusted. This was heaven. This had to be the best sex I have ever had. My grunts and her moans filled the room. I felt her walls tighten against my while she moaned daddy. That is what sent me over the edge making me fill her with my cum.

That was my first time writing smut so please comment on how it was - Poppy xx