chapter 2 - Gun

I walked into Delilah's cell to see her asleep. She looked so innocent and almost angel like. I stepped further into the cell to watch her. No stop acting like a creep my thoughts reminded me. I must have been admiring her for about 5 minutes before she woke up. She murmured a good morning and stretched making her bones crack. I was wearing my usual black suit with a white shirt underneath the suit jacket. My angel was still wearing the hoodie and leggings I sent down for her yesterday. My footsteps echoed through the cell as I reached the edge of her bed. She was laying on her back staring at the ceiling. I straddled her and gripped her wrists in one hand holding them over her head. Small short breaths were let out onto my neck as her body reacted to my touch. I let myself breath in her scent which was like a drug to me and I needed my fix.
I pulled up her hoodie well it was mine but she looked better in it anyway, underneath her upper body was bare apart from a small sports bra which didn't hide the wonderful sight of her hardened nipples. I grabbed the rope that was originally used to tie her to the chair and wound it around her wrists before securing it to the bed. She looked so beautiful all tied up for me. Hmm mm what to try now? I did my signature smirk and reached for the inside pocket of my suit jacket to pull out a small handgun. Her eyes widened and she shivered as I pressed the cool metal against her cheek brushing it while having my finger hovering over the trigger. She was melting under me. I moved the gun down guiding it from her cheek to her neck between her cleavage down to the waistband of her pants. Moans were let out from the simple touch of the gun on her clit. She was trying to move her hips to gain some friction. Instead of giving in I held her hips tightly and let out the order to stop moving. She listened and closed her eyes. I dragged the gun back up to the side of her head and pressed firmly against her temple while using on of my fingers to slip inside her. My finger got closer to the trigger as my other finger thrusted in and out of her, she was a moaning mess. I pulled away right as she was on the edge of an orgasm causing her to whimper. I pulled her pants and underwear off till she was completely naked. I licked one of her nipples causing her to arch her back in pleasure. My problem down below was becoming unbearable so I decided to solve my problems instead of running away from them for once. Once I had stripped enough clothes off I rubbed my member a few times before rolling a condom on it. I started thrusting in her making my eyes roll back in pleasure. I picked my gun up again and placed it in her mouth moving in and out. This sight caused me to cum as her walls clenched around me. I collapsed next to her trying to get my breath back. I gave her forehead a kiss as she drifted off to sleep and walked out to do some training.