Chapter 8 - Shopping

Delilah's pov

I really wanted to shoot the store assistant woman in the head. She was flirting with Lorenzo and she literally looked like plastic. I wouldn't even be able to drown her because she would float. I get he wasn't exactly mine but she kept glaring at me like love I could put a bullet in your head right now if I wanted to. I hate people like her, always wanting what they can't have. 

"Darling what do think about this?" I asked Enzo holding up a black ballgown. 

"It looks lovely love" He replied. 

He walked behind me and leaned down so his mouth was right next to my ear. "Darling. That's a new one. I prefer daddy but that is a start"

"Noted, daddy"

He cheeks tinted pink and he coughed awkwardly, obviously not expecting me to do that. The woman was still staring at us so I decided to go over to her. 

" Daddy said I needed some sexy underwear for tonight could you help me find some?" I asked. 

She looked at me in confusion and disgust before telling me to follow her. I smiled in triumph and motioned for Enzo to follow us. After picking up a few sets we went to the till and Enzo gave the women the ballgown I liked as well. I would call him daddy all the time if it meant I got free clothes. 

"Daddy can we go get some food please" 

"Sure baby. Let me just grab these bags."

We walked next to each other until we reached a small restaurant which Enzo said a friend of his owned meaning free food. He ordered a bottle of champagne to which I ordered them to swap that with a bottle of vodka. I don't get why anyone would willingly drink champagne. A waitress came round to collect our order and of course was eye-raping Enzo. I mean I get he looked good but seriously this is like the third girl today. 

"Lasagne, a steak - medium rare- and chips please" I said. The waitress mumbled something under her breath so I asked to repeat what she just said. 

"You are going to get fat if you eat all that and he won't want you. I don't really get what he sees in you at the moment to be honest" She had the nerve to say. 

"Okay first up I would rather be fat and happy than skinny and miserable since food makes me happy. Second did I ask for your opinion. Also do you know who I am?"

"No"

"Well put it this way I could torture you for weeks before eventually leaving your body sat in a basement of some derelict house and no one would even find out. So I suggest you stop speaking to people like me when after all you are only a waitress. Now shooo and go get my food" I stated with no emotion in my voice. She looked scared making me feel the thrill. I loved the power you felt when people are scared of you. She ran away without saying another word.

"Glad that parasite has finally gone" I said pouring myself some vodka into a glass before downing it. The familiar burn of my throat made me sigh in satisfaction. 

The rest of the meal went surprisingly well and the waitress was swapped for another one since she was probably two scared I was going to behead her. I remembered my first beheading. It was 2 years ago. It is actually way harder than you think to cut through everything but the person choking on there own blood as you carry on running the blade through there neck brings so much satisfaction. Satisfaction is one of the only things I feel. It is as close to happiness I am ever going to get. 

"What is the longest time you have tortured someone for" I asked as we walked into a shoe shop. 

"Probably 2 months. We hadn't had anyone in for ages so of course all of the men wanted a go at inflicting pain. He was 17. So technically he was a child but he was working with a gang in the area and stole some of our shipments" He answered. I swear I learn more about how the mafia works every day. My only sources before being crime documentaries and my Wattpad obsession. Maybe I should write a story about us. It would be pretty interesting. I need a laptop I bet loads of new books have been uploaded since then. I used to visit the library and sit in the corner reading heavy smut while the kid next to me was probably doing maths homework. 

The shopping trip lasted hours and I at least thought someone that rich would just buy the majority of his clothes but apparently not since he likes to pick everything out himself. 

Back home I sat on his bed with a cup of hot chocolate watching a tv show called lucifer. It was pretty good honestly and I had watched 3 episodes in a row while Enzo deals with some mafia business. He got a phone call earlier and I asked if I could go but he refused saying I wasn't trained enough or something. I get he doesn't trust me yet but as least let me shoot a few people. I should ask if he has any people to torture since it is much more entertaining than movies. Turning the tv off I walked down the corridor till I reached the library. 

This had to be my favourite room it had dark wood shelves built into the walls and a spiral staircase up to another level of books. There was a fire and a few armchairs dotted around the room. I looked on the shelves till I found a book on serial killers. Exactly what I needed. I turned the fire on then laid on the rug next to it on my stomach and started to read about Harold Shipman. 

I must have been in the room at least one hour since I was on chapter 12 which was about John Wayne Gacy. I loved books like these since I liked pointing out the mistakes they made since they got caught. The door swung open and in walked a tired looked Enzo. 

"Come please me. I have had a long day"

"Demanding daddy, I like it" I said walking over to the armchair he had sat himself down on. 

I kneeled down in front of his crotch and placed my palm over it applying light pressure. I felt him hardening against my hand. Unzipping his pants was way harder than I expected meaning he had to do it himself in the end. He pulled his underwear down as well letting his member spring up. He had now stood up in front of me with his manhood in front of my face. His finger ran along my bottom lip making my mouth open. Wetness pooled in my underwear as I watched a drop of precum slide down his shaft. I instinctively licked it off making him groan in pleasure. After licking up and down him and put the tip in my mouth humming at the taste and his musky scent. I took nearly all 9 inches of him making his eyes roll back in pleasure as he released another deep moan. These sounds only turned me on. He gripped my hair as my head forward and back trying my best to please him. He looked so vulnerable as his seed ran down my throat. I swallowed loving his taste.