chapter 4 - Trip

Flicking open the pocket knife I ran the shining blade over her skin. After removing all the dried wax I stepped back to look at her. She looked perfect. All vulnerable and marked by me. Making her mine. She looked up her eyes almost questioning why I wasn't moving.

"Kneel" I ordered. It didn't take long for her to be in front of me on her knees.
I ran my finger against her jaw and against her bottom lip.

"Open" I commanded. She looked surprised and excited to see what was to come.
I spit in her mouth loving the way she sat there for me. I pushed her chin up and said "swallow"

She complied.
"Good girl" I said praising her.
"Get on the bed" I growled.

She sat upright looking at the floor like I had taught her. 

"You dirty little slut" I said as I pushed her head against the mattress. She winced slightly at the pain only making me harder. Unbuckling my pants made her squirm in anticipation. I lightly grazed my finger over her folds making her move to make the feeling more intense. Tutting at her movements I removed my finger and slid the condom over myself. I thrust myself into her with no warning causing her to scream. The slapping of skin could be heard over the moans and grunts coming from our mouths. I sped up as I felt myself getting close. The familiar feeling of her walls clenching around me drove me over the edge making me collapse next to her body. Trying to get my breath back I lay on my side drawing circles on her bare stomach. Neither of us made a noise we were still feeling the pleasure from earlier. 

"I will said a maid in to clean you up" I muttered putting my clothes back on before walking back towards my room for a shower. I love the shower it is my own personal space no one can bother me or come barging in. Just me the water and some music. Turning the shower off after spending 45 minutes under the water I walked into my walk in closet grabbing a white t shirt and grey joggers. 

I walked into the kitchen making all of the staff alert and ready to answer to any of my requests. 

"Dorothy please could you clean Delilah up please?" I asked 

"Of course" she said ruffling my hair. Dorothy is like a mother to me more like a parent than my biological ones. She has worked for my family since I was born. She is in her earlier fifties with mousy brown hair and is very short. She stands at 4'11 a laughable size but she can be scary if you distract her from cooking or cleaning. 

Two weeks it's been. I had to visit rome for some business meeting there I made a few alliances with smaller gangs which was the only benefit my time spent there.

I walked back into the house feeling a strange sense of comfort in the building. Of course Dorothy was there to greet me with a plate of cookies. I walked down to the cells to go give Delilah a visit and explain my absence. 

"What the fuck?" 

Author note 

Sorry the chapter is kinda short.  I am still trying to work out a good updating schedule.