Chapter 10

Delilah's pov 

The room was filled with furniture that looked like it hadn't been touched in a few decades. Dust made my nose itch. The concerning bit was the dolls that were sat or stood in every bit of empty space. Some where human size and were painted pretty realistically. Most where the size of children and were wearing little dresses with there hair plaited. Why did Enzo own these? I knew he was weird but not this level of strange. 

"Lila!" A deep voice shouted. I turned round immediatly to be met with angry eyes. 

"Ohh no" I whispered. I was going to be in big trouble. Enzo grabbed me by my wrist tightly and dragged me out of the room slamming the door behind him. He huffed with anger before turning back to look at me. He didn't just look angry he looked upset. I was trying to refrain from laughing but I let it slip slightly before covering up by giggles with a cough. His face then turned back emotionless. Ohh. 

"Never go in there" He growled gritting his teeth together. 

"Ok. I don't want to see anymore creepy ass dolls anyway" I said walking down the corridor. I knew I had hit a nerve but I couldn't help the wetness that pooled between my legs as I thought about the punishment I was going to receive later. 

2 hours I have been waiting for. I had no idea where he had gone to. After my comment I had gone back to bed and watched a random horror movie. I missed killing. The feeling of there warm blood trickling through my fingers, the sound of the screams that I found so comforting and the begging for their life due to their children or some other insignificant life. I needed to get out of this house. 

My thoughts were interrupted by a girl opening the door. Her blond hair was messy and red lipstick smeared. 

"Ohh sorry" She said slightly sarcastically.

"It's fine beautiful" I said smiling at her. A red tint was visible on her cheeks. 

"What do you need?" I then said. She was nice to look at but come on I have things to do. 

"To use the bathroom" She replied. 

"Well it's through there" I said pointing towards the door to the en suite. 

"Thanks" She murmured. 

I was getting bored when the door opened again. This time it was the man I was expecting: Enzo. His white shirt had small red splatters on. Although physically he was here mentally he wasn't. I knew this all to well. I took his hand and brought him to the bed. After sitting him down I went into the closet and got him a new outfit. When I walked back in he was staring at the floor while breathing pretty fast. Once he was in clean clothes he had calmed down a bit I switched the tv on and layed him in between my thighs so I could play with his hair. 

He must have had a pretty big kill due to this reaction. It is similar to sub-drop. There is a buildup but then it is just nothing after the person is dead so it can mess with your thoughts. His eyes flicked shut and his breathing slowed down. I layed my head back into the soft pillows and shut my eyes smiling at how peaceful it was. 

When I woke up Enzo was no longer here. I heard someone moving stuff around in the closet and walked in on Enzo holding up a dress. 

"It was meant to be a suprise!" He said "Anyway go put it on".

"Where are we going?" I asked.

" Just wait and see" He stated with a slight smile on his face. 

2 hours later 

The casino was huge. It had gold everywhere and rich men that wore way too much aftershave were everywhere. I saw a few looking at me and I winked back at each one. Lorenzo was by my side the whole time watching closely at everyone with one hand resting near the gun that was stuffed down the back of his trousers. 

"Come on it's going to start" He said holding my hand and leading me towards a black door that had two bodyguards next to it. Upon being seen the door was opened and the inside revealed. There was a small stage at the front and then rows upon rows of golden metal chairs. We were sat down on the front row meaning I had a good view of whatever was going to happen. 

15 minutes later a man walked on stage with a few papers in his hands and addressed the audience that was nearly full by now. Then a young man walked onto the stage well practically dragged he had handcuffs on and was being held by a lead that attached to the collar that was fastened around his neck. His blonde hair matted with blood. 

"Mr Alex Allit. 21 years old. We are starting the bid at 1,500 euros"

"Do you want him Lila?" Enzo whispered into my ear making me wet from that small action. 

"Yes" I murmered in response. 

"Very well" He said sitting back up straighter. 

He was bought by Enzo for 15,000 euros which is barely anything for a human life. 

I smirked at the fact that he is so scared yet putting up a tough exterior. This is going to be fun. 

Authors note 

Before this weekend this book was at around 90 reads now it is at over 400! Thanks to everyone for reading this shitty attempt at writing. 

Quick Question: Where is everyone from?

I am from the north-west of England. 

- Poppy xxx