Chapter 13

"Mhhmm" I moaned as the girl buried her head between my thighs setting her mouth to work. The pleasure was too much but I couldn't pull away since the tight grip she had around me made her nails dig into my skin. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I had my second orgasm of the day. I layed back breathless and let myself bathe in the nice feeling. Sadly, I was interrupted by a knock on the plane bedroom door before a male voice spoke "Boss wishes to see you. Both of you". You never get told how hard it is to get dressed and not look like you've just been fucked. After smoothing my hair down and pulling my skirt so my underwear wasn't showing I went out into the cabin where everyone was sat. 

"He wishes to speak to you in there" A guard guy said pointing towards the other bedroom. When I opened the door Beth was already sat on the bed with her head down avoiding eye contact with Enzo. 

"Sorry I didn't film it Enzo I just thought a real life reinactmant would be a better option when we fly back home" I suggested with a slight smirk on my face.

"Well someone has a slight attitude today" Enzo says glaring at the carpet as if wishing it would set fire. What did that carpet ever do to him? What a rude guy.
It was silent for a little while until Beth spoke.

"I am so sorry sir I truly do not know what came over me. I understand I can no longer work here do to my behaviour" She said surprisingly looking at Enzo as she said each word.

"Nonsense. You cannot get fired when we were only having a little fun. It was his fault anyway for being in a mood" I stated looking at my nails giving everyone a bored expression. 

"Well you would be dead by now in normal circumstances  but I guess since Lila has taken it upon herself to make herself boss I will have to follow her orders" He explains. What the fuck is going on? Whatever it is I am enjoying it. 

We all walked out of the bedroom and sat in the seats. I occupied myself watching shameless and Enzo read a book which he clearly had a fake cover over. I need to find out what he was actually reading later. What can be so bad he has to cover it with the dust jacket from the Russian dictionary? 

We flew for 5 more hours before we landed in a small mafia owned airport. One of the guards that flew with us was driving a black limo that fit everyone in and all of the luggage. I swear some of the guys have packed as though they are staying for months. 

The place the limo pulled up to was the Metropol Hotel which looked way too expensive but Enzo is paying so I shrugged my shoulders and walked in the doors which were opened by a middle age man in a suit who greeted us in 5 languages as if guessing where we are from. 

The reception desk was marble with gold edges and behind it sat two young women who looked stressed and sounded way too robotic. What kind of service is this like seriously I thought this place was meant to be five stars. Me and Enzo were staying in the Ambassador suite and the rest of his men stayed in executive suites. That must be one hell of a bill. 

It was pretty late by now so Enzo ordered everyone to go to their rooms and 'do whatever the fuck they want as long as they don't disturb him'. We walked in silence to the room and I only spoke once the door had been closed behind the two of us. 

"Woah" I said almost speechless at the view the room gave. One wall was full of windows, we were so high I could see over the city. When I next looked round Enzo was lying back slightly book in hand and tongue slightly stuck out in concentration of reading. He seemed almost innocent. I decided to go for a wander around our room or 'rooms' as it seems. 

"I have to go out for a meeting early in the morning so I will be having an early night" He said still staring down at the pages of his book.

"Ok I will just stay in here and keep myself occupied" I replied. 

15 minutes later he was fast asleep under the white sheets so it was time for me to investigate. On the bedside table sat the book and on top a pair of glasses with thin black frames as well as his phone. I carefully and slowly placed the glasses and phone back on the table and ran back to the living room area book in hand. The missing dust jacket revealed a black cover with snakes on with the title 'den of vipers'. Interesting. To see why he was being so secretive about it I decided to just read a few chapters. 

But I didn't read just a few and by the time Enzo had woken up and strolled out of his room I was on one of the last chapters. I have to admit I never thought he would be the type of guy to read smut especially super kinky smut. 

"You wanna recreate a few scenes" I said holding the book up. His face was a mixture and horror and anger. 

"Your not meant to take other peoples shit without asking" He muttered snatching the book and walking briskly back to the room and slamming the door. A few minutes later he emerged and just said "We can recreate once you have had a little sleep" before he walked off to his meeting. I couldn't wait. Although I knew nothing could live up to diesel in the knife scene.