Chapter 5- Jeff

"What the fuck?" 

Jeffs POV (a new prisoner) 

The guards dragged me down a dimly lit corridor towards a door old blood splatters lined the walls. A door was opened and inside was the body of a woman curled up on the mattress placed in the corner of the room.  The guards shoved me into the room before locking the door. All the sound they were making woke up the woman who sat up and looked at me. She was beautiful and looked so pure.

"Hey I'm Jeff" I greeted. 

"I'm Delilah" she smiled. 

The next two hours me and Delilah spoke about random stuff ranging from childhood friends to favourite food. She was really easy to talk to and loved talking about herself which of course I did not mind. 

I leaned over her curvy body and met my lips with hers. She tasted so sweet. Our lips moved in sequence with each other and our tongues danced together. 

Our making out session was interrupted by a deep voice saying "what the fuck?" 

The deep voice belonged to the one and only Lorenzo Italian mafia leader feared by many but not me. I smirked before claiming her lips again. 

"Share" he growled before pulling her off me and kissing her himself. Delilah looked like she was loving this she smiled at the possessiveness. I moved back over to them, Delilah was on Lorenzo's lap. Putting my hand on her sides I let myself feel her body. She had too many clothes on. I gripped the hem of her shirt pulling it off her to reveal she was wearing a black Lacy bra which suited her perfectly.

Lorenzo's eyes widened at my movements before he joined in unclipping her bra. He sucked on her nipples as I placed kisses along her neck. Her moans were so beautiful. He then unclothed her till she was naked underneath him. I was now rock hard and pushing against the zip of my pants. 

Lorenzo was quick to flip her around so she was on all fours her face towards me. He lent down and licked up her juices while I watched still shocked by what was happening. I was quick to get my clothes off my lower half before stroking myself at the sight in front of me. I then got an idea. I slowly shuffled towards Delilah before putting myself towards her mouth. She was quick to except licking all the pre cum from my slit making me shiver in delight. She knew what she was doing. It wasn't long till she was deepthroating me while Lorenzo rammed into her from behind. 

All that could be heard were screams, moans and grunts as the three of us felt pleasure. This was like nothing I had done before. "I'm gonna cum" I announced before releasing in her throat. She swallowed it all. "Switch" Lorenzo announced. I was happy to oblige. My cock was now hard again and I thrusted all 9 inches in her which made her release a long moan. She was so tight. So warm. So perfect. I think this was the happiest I have ever been and I was having a threesome with two strangers. 

I released as her walls tighter around me making the white liquid run out of her hole down her thighs. It was wonderful to see. Delilah had now collapsed onto the mattress after having six orgasms. I sat next to her still naked caressing her hair. Lorenzo got up putting his clothes on before pulled out a gun I knew it was coming. 

"Thanks for making my last day memorable" I said before I saw darkness.

Lorenzo's POV

I picked up my sleeping angel I couldn't have her sleeping down here anymore especially with a dead body. The walk to the room was surprisingly quick because Delilah was pretty light I presumed that was because she hasn't eaten properly in weeks. She would get treated better now I tried to remind myself. I layed her down on my bed pulling a grey blanket over her. My room was a mixture of black and dark grey. It had a king sized bed placed against a wall in the middle of the wall making it take up a lot of the room. Off my room was a walk on wardrobe stocked with all my suits and watches which I loved to collect there was also an en-suite that had a large bathtub which means me and Lila can take a bath together. The thought made a smile form on my face. 

I decided to have an early night after eating dinner having a shower and sorting out some shipments  my useless staff couldn't do, sometimes I wondered why I payed them. It was weird hearing someone's breathing when you are trying to sleep in the end I put on some white noise from YouTube and drifted off into a deep sleep.