Chapter 2: Hide and Seek

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

The Pevensie's and Y/n all sat in a room. Edmund's head was under a chair that Y/n sat on as looked under it, trying to find something to do. Lucy sat on the windowsill, staring at the rain pouring down, while Susan read words from a big book.

"'Gastrovascular.'" She read. "Come on, Peter. Gastrovascular."

Peter sighed, looking at his sister. "Is it Latin?"

"Yes." She answered.

"Is it Latin for "worst game ever invented"?" Edmund spoke up, resting his back against the chair, next to Y/n's legs.

Susan slammed the book shut, glaring at her brother as Lucy walked towards Peter, speaking up. "We could play hide and seek."

"But we're already having so much fun." Peter commented.

"Come on, Peter, please." Lucy pouted. "Pretty please?"

Peter grinned at his little sister. "One, two, three, four..." Lucy grinned back happily.

(I love the kind of big brother Peter is to Lucy!! It's so cute!)

"What?" Edmund complained as Y/n stood up, pulling him up with her.

"...five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven." Peter continued, ignoring his brother.

Y/n dragged Edmund out of the room as he eventually gave in and played the game. 

I'm only doing it for Y/n, He thought as he saw the said girl smile while looking for a place to hide.

~

Lucy ran down a small staircase, looking for any hiding spot before running up another staircase.

~

Edmund and Y/n searched around a room they stood in. Getting onto his knees, Edmund looked under a desk, but they couldn't fit under there. Standing up, he grabbed Y/n's hand before running off to find another hiding spot.

~

Susan came to a halt at the bottom of a staircase. Her gaze stopped on a wooden bench. She opened it before climbing in, now hiding.

~

"...Twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six..." Peter continued.

~

Edmund and Y/n ran up a staircase as Lucy ran up a different one. The three met in a small hallway before Lucy and Edmund raced towards a pair of curtains, him dragging Y/n along. Just as Lucy reached them, Edmund pushed her aside, pulling Y/n with him as they now stood a little behind the curtains.

"We were here first!" Edmund told his sister without a care.

"Edmund!" Y/n scolded her best friend before turning to Lucy, giving her a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry, Lu."

Huffing at her brother, Lucy gave Y/n a grateful smile before running off, searching for another hiding spot.

~

Just as Peter finished counting, Lucy suddenly barged out of a room. "It's alright! I'm back! I'm alright!"

Edmund peaked out from the curtains where him and Y/n were hiding. "Shut up! He's coming!"

Before Lucy or Edmund could hide, Peter spotted them, making Edmund sigh in annoyance, walking out, pulling Y/n with him.

"You know, I'm not sure you three have quite got the idea of this game." Peter commented.