Chapter 11: Battle pt 1

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

All Narnian soldiers and creatures followed as Peter rode his unicorn, letting out cries. Jadis' army did the same, continuing to run to the Narnian's. Edmund still stood at the top of the cliff with some others, watching his brother go into the battle.

The blonde pulled his metal armor down, covering his face for protection. Soon enough, Peter's army and the Witch's army soon met in the middle of the giant field they stood on, fighting for their kingdom.

~

Susan, Y/n, and Lucy still sat beside Aslan's lifeless body. They had fallen asleep after crying for so long. They leaned on the lion gently as they had fallen into a deep sleep. Susan then sat up, looking at her surroundings, seeing it was now day time. Lucy and Y/n soon sat up as well, softly petting Aslan.

"We should go." The oldest girl spoke, looking at the two.

She climbed down the rock as Lucy glanced between the two older girls. "I'm so cold." She then climbed down with her sisters help before they both look at Y/n, who was very hesitant to leave her father like this.

"Come on, Y/n." Susan said to her softly, holding her hand out.

The said girl glanced at her friend, then her father. Once again, she felt that same pit in her stomach. She didn't know what it was, but continued to ignore it as she took Susan's hand. When they started to walk away, Susan wrapped her arms around the two girls, keeping them close. Lucy and Y/n slowly looked back at Aslan before turning back around.

Once they took one step down the steps, a big rumble happened, making them stumble, catching themselves on the steps. Hearing some sounds behind them, Y/n and Lucy glanced over their shoulders, expecting to see the lion.

"Susan!" They both exclaimed.

The said girl looked to where their gazes were at before they all stood up, slowly walking towards the now broken rock, with no lion laying on it. Nor in sight.

"Where's Aslan?" The youngest questions, glancing at Y/n, gripping her hand tightly.

"What have they done?" Susan mumbled.

As they glanced around in confusion, a bright light had suddenly shined down on them a couple feet in front of them. A very familiar silhouette appeared, slowly walking up, before revealing themselves.

"Aslan!"

"Father!"

They all said at the same time before running up to the lion. Aslan climbed down the steps, the three soon tackling him in hugs, causing him to chuckle fondly.

"But we saw the knife. The Witch." Susan said in confusion when they pulled away.

"If the Witch knew the true meaning of sacrifice, she might have interpreted the Deep Magic differently." Aslan started to explain. "That when a willing victim who has committed no treachery is killed in a traitor's stead, the Stone Table will crack and even death itself will turn backwards."

"We sent the news that you were dead." Susan informed. "Peter and Edmund will have gone to war."

Lucy then pulled out her dagger. "We have to help them."

"We will, dear one, but not alone." Aslan assured, putting his paw on Lucy's hand that held the dagger, gently pushing it down. "Climb on my back. We have far to go and little time to get there." They smiled before gently climbing on his back. Y/n sat in-between the two girls, Lucy in front of her and Susan behind her. "And you may want to cover your ears." 

He then let out a deep and loud roar.

~

Peter sat on his unicorn, fighting against the Witch's army, who stood in her carriage, watching the battle play out in front of her. Peter looked to her, meeting her eyes under his armored mask while two polar bears walked forward, pulling her carriage along.