wish; albedo

deadass i have a xiao x reader book in my draft, i keep on putting any scenarios i could think of in that book that's why i died ajajajjsjs now idk if i should publish it or nah...

LMFAO YEAH THIS IS PT 3 OF LOST SINCE MOST OF Y'ALL REQUESTED IT ON GOD IM SCARED OF Y'ALL

「*」

「*」

"hey, albedo! wake up!" albedo opens his eyes and blinked his heavy eyes, he looked over to the person who wakes him up as his heart skipped a beat. "[name]..." he calls out her name, she frowns as she knocked his head. "are you drunk? do i look like [name] to you?" in albedo's eyes, [name] somehow turns out to be the cavalry captain.

"ah... i'm sorry, sir kaeya." albedo apologized as he looks away, disappointed. kaeya chuckled as he smirked, "what? you keep thinkin bout her~?" he teased the poor alchemist, albedo closed his eyes in annoyance.

"not really, no." he answered with a cold tone, "really? and what is that sketch of [name] i see on your sketchbook?" albedo's eyes went wide as he quickly closed his sketchbook and cleared his throat, he looks away as silence fell in the room.

kaeya sighed loudly, "come on, albedo. be honest to yourself, man." albedo stood up from his seat and go to the book shelf to continue his research, "what do you know about me? don't act like you know everything, sir kaeya."

"hmm, well, i know that you keep thinking about [name]. i know you're confused on who do you like." albedo stopped his motion as he sighs silently, closing his eyes. kaeya knew he was right when albedo stayed silent, "think back to where you started to like lumine, was it really love? or was it just another interesting person for your research?"

albedo remembered the time when lumine keeps helping him, her smile that makes him happy and looking forward to his research with him. then he remembered [name]... she was always be there for him, her attitude might be annoying comparing to lumine but... [name] is so kind to him.

her presence alone could make him feel warm inside that he couldn't help but smile happily, wanting to hold her and keep her beside him forever. her smile... her smile is so beautiful, his heart skipped a beat whenever he saw her smile.

so, does he know the answer now?

kaeya chuckles when he saw albedo stands straight up and took a deep breath, kaeya stood up and tapped albedo's shoulder. "well, just know that [name] is on the garden. clear everything out, she would forgive you,"

「*」

[name] huffed as she waited for kaeya to meet up with her, he said he wanted to tell her something important and she can't miss out. but he's nowhere to be seen. she then heard footsteps coming towards her, [name] lifted her head to shout at kaeya for making her wait too long.

to her surprise, the person infront of her isn't the calvary captain, but the chief of alchemist. her eyes went wide as she put her hand on her chest, heart skipped a beat. albedo looked at her with guilt- knowing that he was wrong, "[name]..." he called her name, "h-hey, albedo... " she greeted him with a smile.

they both just stayed silent- [name] waiting for him to say what he needed and albedo is like gathering bravery,

this is... really awkward!

she then remembered that one time he was having a trouble with an experiment, she cleared her throat as she standing up straight. "o-oh! you're here because u needed my help for that one experiment, right..?" [name] nervously asked him, he shocked his head as he lowered his head.

"no... but i really need to confess something-"

"yeah, sure! you needed help, let's go!" she blushed as she quickly took his wrist and dragging him, albedo's eyes went wide- feeling disappointed that he couldn't confess. but her hand that holding him firmly, it's like telling him that it's okay and she understands that he was confused by his feeling.

a smile could be seen on his lips as he gently took her hand off of his wrist and hold her hand, "thank you, [name]... " he whispered to her in relieve. she could only smile shyly and looks away,

she forgives him and gave him another chance, so he promised to himself that he would be more honest about his feelings and showed his love to [name].

「*」

ayo i think this is off track and rushed... is it..? shajdksfjeejdhdhe idk anymore, imma go back to farm some artifacts for diluc LOLLOL