care; scaramouche

h-hi guys *sweats*

istg everyone been requesting but im just here like.. "sorry guys, busy being a natsumep"

modern au!

「*」

「*」

"so tell me," [name] looks up from her food to her friend, yoimiya, who's grinning widely like an idiot. [name] swallowed the food and preparing herself for the question yoimiya is about to ask, "are you a thing with scaramouche?!"

i knew it.

"seriously? i told everyone that we are not a thing." she sighs loudly as she finished her food, yoimiya pouts and layed her chin on the table, "but [name], i'm your best friend... at least tell me about what you think of him~" yoimiya lifted her head from the table and leaned closer to her friend.

"yoimiya, you are everyone's best friend." yoimiya chuckles at [name]'s comment, she looks away from her friend and her mind started to picture him, scaramouche.

scara huh...

to be completely honest, he is, unfortunately, a very good looking guy. even though he has a really had attitude, society forgives him because of how handsome he looks. but he's still an asshole. [name] visited his house, his parents love him so much but for some reason he wants to be left alone. as if god heard his wish, he's a loner in college.

everyone seems to fear him and they want to avoid messing with him, so no one wants to be close with him. but [name] seems to be attached to him, it's not like she did it on purpose, he always came to her and she accepted him. from time to time, he would unconsciously show her his soft side. he wants attention from [name] and he would claim her as his possession, she just ignored him and continues her work.

to her eyes, he's not a really bad guy. he respects her and would try to not make her go mad at him- he would do anything. fucking simp. she's the only person he would listen to, no matter how stupid it is, he's still listening. like how [name] wants him to be more nice to his own parents, he's slowly doing it...

[name] sighs and layed her chin on the palm of her hand, closing her eyes. she thought about how scaramouche would be a good boyfriend to her, with a smile, she said;

"i think he's not really a bad guy."

「*」

yes this is a filler one shot im sorr🥺