future; childe

anon said: "Can I request for an hc about Childe being in a relationship with a dying reader but is really good at hiding it then Childe finds out about it?? Have a great night or day!"

「*」

「*」

- childe noticed something odd about his girlfriend, you would make sudden excuses so childe has to cancel the date. he decided to ask you about it, "it's nothing, don't worry! even if there is something, i would tell you about it!"

- he could only smile at your reply, as he thought; she would never lie to me, right?

- the next day, the next week, childe never see you again. he was worried sick but you did say not to worry about you, so he didn't try to look for you.

- one day, he was laying down on his bed, thinking of how he missed you then a knock on the door was heard. he quickly opened the door and saw you infront of him with bloods coming out from your mouth,

- "i'm sorry, childe..." you passed out and he quickly hold your body from falling with wide eyes. "[name]!"

- waking up with the pain in your stomach, a tear escaped from your eyes- the pain is getting unbearable. childe, who is next to you all the time, quickly hugged you the moment you opened your eyes.

- you told him what happened, how did you get sick like this, how your time is not long enough to see the future you dreamed with him. he could only closed his eyes to hold back his tears, then he smiled while holding you hand firmly.

- "i will stay right here, [name]."

- you couldn't help but feeling happy when he said that, you really do miss him but you don't want him to see you dying in pain. "thank you, ajax. i love you."

- you closed your eyes as your hand felt cold, his eyes went wide when he knew what this means. childe lets out a sigh of relief as he slowly let go of your hand, painfully smiling at your soulless body.

- "rest well, [name]. you won't have to feel these pain again."