cat; albedo

「*」

「*」

[name] felt her head were being pat, she sighed as she thought about her annoying cousin's voice will rip her ear out. wait, she's not with him right now, she looked up and saw the blue eyes looking down at her. she backed away from him with a blush and a frown, "what are you doing?!"

she shouts loudly at him, he blinked his eyes as he tilts his head to the side. "you look like a cat," he replied as [name]'s eyes went wide with her mouth wide open, "well— you— i-i'm not a damn cat!" she exclaimed with a stutter, albedo lets out a sigh as he pulled her head close to him so he could pat her head again.

"don't mind me."

he pat her head a bit stiff as she gripped the book she's reading while biting her lower lips, trying to focus on the book she's currently reading. she closed her eyes to calm herself down and back to read the book, he pulled his hands away from her head as she mentally sighed in relief.

he put his hand back to her head and pat it slowly and gently, like he doesn't want to hurt her, [name]'s heart exploded at the loving pat he gave to her as her cheeks reddening. her eyes waver that she lose focus on the book she's reading, her mind went blank and she could only feel the pat.

this guy... he didn't know that his touch could make her, well, fell for him more. or he did know it. maybe he knew that the reason she would avoid his touch is because she scared to fall for him more, she would get nervous and she knows damn well that he likes to see her getting nervous and blushed over him.

he's the worst of the worst.

an idea popped her mind as she sighed to prepare herself to mess his sane mind, "nyaa?" he froze. he wasn't sure if he heard that from her or from his mind, she turned her head to face him. even though she knew that he saw her red face now but she needed to do it, to survive. "nyaa~"

albedo's heart exploded as his eyes went wide, blood rushing towards his cheeks. he quickly turned his head away from her, "ah... i forgot klee wants to play, see you later, [name]" his voice remained calm so [name] thought it didn't work as he walked away from her without any sign of being nervous and all,

she slapped her cheeks harshly as she ruffled her hair in frustration, "that guy! i hate him! why is it so so hard to make him nervous or even blush?! i even let out the most embarrassing voice from my mouth, dammit!" she threw the book away from her as she hit the table while crying in embarrassment.

albedo's heart beating so fast as he felt his cheeks are hotter than the sun, he nibble his lips as he think back to when she looked like a cat and when she let out... a cat noise. "she's so cute."