lost; albedo

italic texts are flashbacks!

「*」

「*」

albedo's eyes widen as he turns his head to look at [name] beside him, she smiled sweetly at him as she handed him a single cecilia flower. he smiled back at her, he reached out the flower she gave him and stared at it with soft eyes. "thank you..." he thanked her, she nods her head as her smile went wider.

he placed the flower in a vase of water as he sighed in relief, "so [name], you told me that you know a place to get quicksilver." albedo started with his head tilts to the side, "yeah, what's wrong?" she lifted a brow as she leaned closer to him to heard him loud and clear.

"could you take me there? i need it for experiments." he asked hesitantly with furrowed eyebrows, [name]'s eyes went wide as she smiled at him. "oh! i could get you some!" she stood up from her seat and pats her skirt, "wait! i think it will be better if i come with you..." albedo stated to which [name] lets out a huff.

"please, it's okay albedo! just do your works and i'll get the quicksilver!" she said to the alchemist as she leave his workshop, but before she closed the door behind him, she look back to albedo with a smile.

[name] opened the door to albedo's workshop with a bottle of quicksilver in her hand, her eyes widen in surprise when she saw albedo layed his left side of his face on the table with his eyes closed as he holds a clipboard with papers stacked on it. she quickly placed the quicksilver to the nearest table and walked closer to him,

it's really rare to see him sleeping like this. she smiled as she sat next to him and stared at him with a blush on her cheeks, she lifted her hand and slowly reached his face. [name]'s fingers touched his face as she caresses it, she lets out a sigh while brushing his hair of his face.

"do you like me?"

「*」

[name] rolled her eyes to look over to albedo and lumine, then she look back to book she was holding. she tried to read the book but she loses focus that she have to repeat the same sentence over and over, "what's wrong, [name]? you look like you're having trouble," kaeya popped out of nowhere then he sat across [name].

she lets out a frustrated sigh as she ran her hand from forehead to the back of her head, "i don't know, i couldn't read this goddamn book!" she glared at the book and close it aggressively. she placed the book on the table as she layed her forehead on it, kaeya lets out a chuckle as he smiled softly at her.

"i didn't ask what you're up to, i mean to ask what you're thinking. you've been staring albedo for a while now," he crossed his arms with a sigh, [name] slowly turned her face to look at albedo with a face that showed disappointment. "really?" she asked him with a low tone, kaeya nods his head. "it's okay, [name], you could talk to me."

[name]'s eyes soften as she hides her face with her arm, "i told albedo that i liked him."

"do you like me?"

albedo asked [name] as she quickly pulled her hand away from his face, she looks away from him with flushed face. "umm... yeah, i like you, albedo." she bit her lower lips as she got curious to see the stacked papers on the clipboard he was holding,

kaeya's smile fades away as his face turned into frown, carefully listening to her. [name] lets out a sigh as she opens her mouth to speak,

she reads the papers one by one until it reached the last paper. it wasn't some kind of data like the previous papers, it was a sketch of someone. then her eyes went wide as it formed tears when she realized, the sketch of someone— that someone is lumine.

"but i knew we could never be together."

"i like lumine, [name]."