Spencer

the next 3 chapters are short but exciting warning this will leave you sad ok have fun 

I was waiting at restaurant for 47 minutes. It should have taken Avery 29 minutes to get here. I was starting to get worried. If she was going to be late she would have told me. I pulled out my phone to text her

Me: "Hey Av are you almost here?"

Five minutes went by and no response. She always replies quickly. Somethings wrong this isn't like her. I called her.

No answer. It went straight to voicemail.

I tired again. I looked at my phone screen it said call failed.

I decided to text Emily

Me: "Emily have you talked to Avery?"

Emily Prentiss:"No you talked to her last"

Me: "Oh ok thank you"

Emily Prentiss:"Is she ok?"

Me:"I don't know. I'm worried"

Emily Prentiss: "What happened?"

Me: "She's not answering her phone, and she didn't show up to dinner"

Emily Erentiss "Ok well I'll give her a call and let you know"

Me:"Thank you you're the best"

Emily Prentiss: "I know"

I couldn't sit around and wait for Emily. I had a bad feeling about this. I decided to call Andrew. Avery made us exchange numbers, because she wanted us to be friends. I've never actually texted or called him until now.

It took him four rings to answer

"Hello?"

"Hi Andrew it's Spencer"

"Oh hey noodle arms. Why are you calling me? What did Avery do this time, and how much is it going to cost to fix?"

"Um ok I'm going to ignore that for now. Avery hasn't done anything I'm actually calling because I wanted to know if you see her, or heard from her?"

"No, but I'm not home right now. Is she not with you?"

"No and she won't answer her phone"

"Ok that's really not like her. I'm going to be home in like five minutes so I'll check"

"Ok I'll meet you there"

"I'm sure she's fine you don't have to come all the way over here"

"I need to know if she's ok I'll be there in 7 minutes"

"Seven minutes is such an odd number for time you don't have to be so punctual. Just say 10"

"Goodbye Andrew"

"Bye noodle arms" I hung up the phone, and put cash on the table to pay for the drinks I ordered.

I ran out to my car and started driving.

Five minutes later I got a call from Andrew

"Dr.Know it all you should hurry up" my heart stopped. There was concern in his voice

"Why what happened? Is everything alright. If you're pranking me it's not funny"

"Spencer there's blood on the floor and our door is wide open, and our apartment is a mess which she mentioned earlier but I thought it was something else" I ignored the speed limit, and started riving faster.