Avery

Okay so the next three chapters are all really long time jumps so they all seem like an epilogue but only the next two are! Enjoy (Time Jump is a year)

Okay so the next three chapters are all really long time jumps so they all seem like an epilogue but only the next two are! Enjoy (Time Jump is a year). fit^ smut! every time I say core I wanna die.

"Avery I'm a grow man we don't need to take first day of school photos"

"Spencer you have been working at this over a year! I'm proud of you. It's my boyfriends first day of school!" I said as I pinched his cheeks 

"First day as a Professor" 

"Whatever just say cheese"

"Cheese"

I took a selfie of us 

"Oh that's cute I'm sending it to Garcia, and setting it as my background"

"I just can't believe I'm not working at the BAU anymore. You know I put my ID on today. It just feels so wrong, but so right" Spencer said as he took a seat.

"You wanted this Spence, and now you've got it. Yes it will be weird at first, but it will be so worth it. All of us are so fucking proud." I sat on his lap " I'm so proud of how hard you work, and how you followed your dreams Doctor Reid"

"Thank you Avery I seriously could not have done this without you"

"Of course baby, but now if we do role play we can't do teacher student I'll be really uncomfortable"  

"Me too" he  leaned closer to him and gave him a kiss "Oh check it out once you went to bed last night I couldn't sleep so I planned out all the lessons for the month"

Spencer took me off his lap then pulled out papers from his bag, and showed them to me

"Hey look this one has a cool drawing"

"Yeah it's the solar system. That's for my in depth lesson on supernovas in space next Tuesday"

"Ugh I love it so much!" 

"I'm glad, oh and don't forget we have dinner reservations at seven"

"Explain to me one more time  why we are spending my birthday a week early" I said 

"Because I want to take you to this beautiful restaurant, and after dinner we can go to the roof and look at the night sky. I called last week and the only reservation I could get was for tonight"

"Okay well then I'm excited, but I still expect gifts on the day of my birthday"

"Well of course. I got you a lot of gifts so tonight you'll get my favorite one"

"Your dick"

"Yes, But no! Stop being so dirty minded" I got back on his lap

"Never" I kissed him again, and put my hands in his hair. I pulled lightly. I started rocking my hips back and forth