Spencer

Okay this chapter is gonna be like weirdly formatted ig especially at the end it's just bc I wanted next chapter in Avery's pov, oh well, and there smut in this chapter. NO I USED THE WORD CORE AGAIN PLZ FORGIVE ME 

"What happened with you and Avery?" Derek asked as he sat down on my desk

"Wait how do you know something happened? Did she call you?"

"No but you look like you haven't slept, well more than the usual but you always sleep when Avery is over" 

he wasn't wrong. I didn't sleep all night. I thought about texting her. I even wrote out "Hi" but I didn't send it.

"Nothing happened we just go into a fight"

"Did you break up?"

"I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know"

"I mean I don't know Derek!" I snapped, and everyones eyes were on me "I'm sorry it's just the no sleep thing."

"What did you say?"

"I said she should leave, then she asked if I was breaking up with her, and I said I don't know"

"Well are you going to start sleeping with other people?"

"Oh my god Derek why are you asking so many questions. No I'm not going to start sleeping with other people."

"Maybe you should let her know that because it sounds like you're about to break up with her" Derek said before he walked away. 

Does she really think I'm going to break up with her? Shit did she already sleep with someone else?

"Okay everyone round table time" Hotch called from the top of the step. 

everyone rushed to the round table and I sat by Emily, and Jj. 

"We have a new case!" Garcia cheered 

"Garcia this is nothing to be excited about" Hotch said sternly 

"Geez sir way to take all the fun out of this" Garcia put the photos up on the monitor "Okay today we have 3 women killed this month in Las Vegas. None look alike, but all around the same age. They were all shot three times in the stomach, so thats a pattern. There were no signs of forced entry  so they knew the unsub. Any questions?"

"Yeah. Are we going to have to fly?" I said her.

"Wow 187 thats a dumb question, did you think we were going to walk to Nevada?" Emily joked 

"no I was just wondering"

"You'll get to see Avery!" Garcia said 

"Great" I said as I gave her a tight lip smile

...

I was the last one on the plane, but when I got on I saw Avery, and Derek having a conversation. I noticed she wasn't wearing the bracelet I got her. 

She made eye contact with me for what felt like hours, but was probably only a second, before she went back into the cockpit. 

"Is everything okay with you guys?" Jj asked, then Garcia popped up on her monitor to butt in

"Did you guys break up? Please tell me you didn't. You're such a cute couple!"

"No Garcia we didn't break up"

"Then what happened, because she didn't seem to pleased to see you" Hotch added