Avery

PLZ READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE THANKS ‼️ ok so like im an idiot who made this account on my school email. I'm moving schools in like 2 months so I'll probably lose this account, but I'm making a second one where this story will be continued. I'm going to continue to write on here until the end of June. In my bio is the account I'll be using once I lose this one. the account hasn't been made yet, but I've checked and the name isn't taken yet. Once I stop updating on here if you press the name in my bio it will take you to the rest of the story. but for now please enjoy wheels up on here.

Avery's fit^^

Avery's fit^^

"You ready for this?" Spencer asked me as he picked up my go bag

"I should be asking you that." I joked

"Av I know you're worried, but you don't have to be if they don't like me then who cares I'm not going to stop loving you"

"It's more like I'm worried about you not liking them. My father you'll love, he'll want to know all about the things you've learned, and all about our work, but my mom she's just going to ruin this whole thing and scare you off"

"Hey nothing she does or says will scare me off I'm here for the long run okay" he said while lifting up my chin and smiling at me.

"Thank you Spence I love you"

"I love you more" he said before kissing me. I put my hands on the back of his neck, and pulled him closer.

"You know we can just stay here, and have sex we don't even have to go see my parents"

"Nope, and look on the bright side once we get back in two days you'll have your physical, and you'll be cleared for sex"

"Woohoo then let's go, and get this over with" I said grabbing his hand and spiriting out the door

"Avery wait"

"What?"

"You forgot to close the apartment door"

"Oh my bad" I laughed.

I closed the door, then started walking to the car with Spencer.

"So what's the first thing you want to do when we get there?" he asked me

"Run to my room, and unpack. We can stop and say hi to Drew since I haven't seen him in a week."

"He called you three times yesterday"

"He needed me"

"He wanted to know what pair of shoes to bring. You know he's very co-dependent on you it's not healthy"

"He's the Derek to my Spencer"

"Now why would you say that?"

"Moreid is real Spence, you just need to believe"

"If you're suggesting Morgan and I date then I think you need to be checked into a mental hospital."

"Fine, but Emily has to come with she started this whole thing"