Avery

ya'll the role play is another thing I stole form @gublxrwhore okay and Avery's fit for the smut

ya'll the role play is another thing I stole form @gublxrwhore okay and Avery's fit for the smut. also I've never read 50 Shades of Grey so what I wrote might be inaccurate but I know enough for it to be close enough.

"Good morning birthday boy!" I said as I placed the breakfast I made Spencer down on the nightstand. 

"It is defiantly a good morning. So what's under the robe?" He asked as he pulled me onto the bed, and into his arms 

"It's my outfit for later. So hurry up, and eat so we can have kinky sex"

"Don't rush me. I'm kind of nervous"

"Aww! don't be. We're probably better actors than the ones in the prono's" I said as I kissed his forehead. 

"True. Thank you for breakfast. You are the best girlfriend ever" He said as he took a bite from his waffle

"Yes I'm aware thank you. So I'm going to go finish setting up everything just let me know when you're ready" I said as a pulled his arm off of me, and stood up. 

"Wait so what's the scenario again?" 

"I'm taking a make-up test, and I try to seduce you for a better grade"

"Just so you know when I am an actual teacher it would never work"

"What if I was the actual student?"

"Don't ask me questions I don't want to answer it's my birthday" he said as he put the pillow over his face to hide his smile 

"Fine only because you're cute, and I love you" 

"I love you too"

I kissed his forehead then walked out. 

I had moved thing around in the living room so it looked more like a classroom. Oddly enough Spencer had everything I needed except a student work desk, but I just improvised. 

His work desk was in the middle of the room right next to a white board, I had random books and school posters everywhere, and I used the night Stand as my desk. I also put school supplies on both our "desks."

I took my robe off. Underneath I was wearing a short plaid red skirt that covers almost nothing, a black bra that was cover by a white shirt that I tied up. I had my hair in a high ponytail. I look like an idiot with pigtails. Lastly I put on some light makeup, and the ring Spencer gave me. 

"Avery I'm ready, can I come out?" Spencer said shyly 

"Of course doctor" 

Spencer walked into the room wearing a dark grey suit, with a light grey vest, and button up shirt underneath. He also had on the purple tie I bought him. 

"Wow Avery you look really really good" 

"Thank you" I said as I spun around so he could see the full outfit "I'm also not wearing any underwear"