One

[i'm sorry the chapters are so short]
[I wrote this cause of an instagram comment.]
     Ongoing~
                                   {IG: Laurenafool]

     Be wear, it's playful
                     Have fun bunny <3
—————————————————————-

   I held the very envelope in my hand that will determine weather or not I get to attend U.A High School. The very High school where students learn and train to become heroes. The school of my dreams....

   My palms began to clam up, my hands gripping the envelope even harder than before. Hard enough to feel the lump within the paper package.

        Did I get in?

   Fear, no... Excitement jolted through my body. Piecing energy invading my finger tips, forcing my hands to move up the side of the envelope.

There's no way i couldn't have gotten in right? I'm too good!

  With each tear within the paper, I waited in anticipation.

   As I pulled one of the papers out, more came with it scattering on the ground.

Damnit

I bent down to pick up the papers, reading each one as I picked it up. I- I found it.

"𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 [𝐘/𝐍] [Y/L] 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐔.𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐚......"

   My eyes burst open. The blood running through my body turning hot. Ah i'm so relieved i don't have to-

   My mind wondered off....

𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤..?

                    I continued to read the page...

"...𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟏-𝐀 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐚 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚...."

oh my god I- I scored first!! I REALLY AM THE BEST!?! YES I KNEW IT!!!!

     my celebration time got cut short.

Shouts Aizwa, Aizwa... I pondered on that name for a while.

   I've heard that name before. Where the hell have i heard it before? My stomach started to twist with a, dark looming feeling of dread that, quickly came over my heart. I don't know why but i- I have such a bad feeling about him. why am i almost ... Scared?

Should I google his name? I don't remember but I swear I've heard that name before. I could look him up he must be on the school home page.

       and I did so....

  My computer screen stared back at me as I looked at what was i think supposed to be a man but, to unkept to tell. I looked at his cold, bloodshot eyes that i once saw long ago.

   Shouto Aizwa

        I remember you now...

                      You sun of a bitch.

   I forced my computer shut with more energy than intended to. The memory's rushing through my head. In and out, the pain I tried so desperately to forget all coming back to me..

I gripped the sides of my chair and clenched my jaw. What? There's no way at all... I can't deny this chance I-I can't. There's no way I- I. I'll never get a chance like this again.

  I wanted to cry in this moment. i'm so scared..

        Tsk fucking damnit.

I stood up from my chair and headed to the bathroom. He just won't recognize me then.