Two

I stood outside of U.A high school for the first time.

  This is really it huh? I looked around to see a few familiar faces from the entrance exam. My eyes focused on the green hair boy who was always cheerful and warm.

well i guess he'll do as a good friend for now.

I walked over to him.

"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘐𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶 𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵"

Midoriya turned around with a warm smile most likely happy i remembered his name or, that a girl is talking to such a dweeb like him.

"𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 [𝙮/𝙣] [𝙮/𝙡]"

Midoriya and I stood, outside the school talking, before the first bell rang. I learned some common things about him, His friends call him Deku and, he's in the same class as me.

As the first bell rang I said goodbye to Midoriya. I walked to the bathroom dreading each passing second. I really have to face this man?

I walked down the hall lost in my thoughts once again.

Hm? I looked at a strand of my freshly dyed hair from the night before. It's getting pretty long maybe i should cut i-

*stumbles foward*

I catch myself before, almost landing face first into the, newly waxed high school floor. I turned my head just as he spoke.

"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙏𝙨𝙠' 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞'𝙢 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚."

this hot head fucker just pushed me! Who in the hell does he think he is? I looked him up and down. I Recognized the stupid blond spikes. Katsuki Bakugo, He scored third in the final exam right under Deku.

"𝐩𝐟𝐟𝐭 𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇!' 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛? 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭"

I looked Bakugo up and down while I coked my head with sass. But he was not going for it what so ever.... oops 😅

Bakugo's face turned a red I can only describe in my eyes as death. He took a wide step forward and, in the same motain grabbed my shirt coller

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUSY SAY YOU BITCH!? "

He put his right first up to strike me in that moment.

holy shit i'm... Oh my god he towers over me, he's so tall. Oh my god i'm going to die.

I heard a classroom door slide open viciously. Bakugo was thrown away from me but, still having my shirt collar in his girp i flew into the wall next to him.

Bakugo was on the left to me bleeding out of his nose. I lay my head against the hallway wall and look up.

𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭?

Above me was a very displeased looking Shoto Aizawa. He has his hair in a ponytail, with some strands of hair loosely hangout, his tight black long sleeve shirt showing almost a little to much muscle underneath, to be appropriate for a school setting. The arms of the long sleeve shirt rolled up to expose half of his lower arm.

  He had looked like an actual man. That's a surprise.

I looked up at him with wide eye fear in my eyes. It really was him. He was very intimidating in my head but up close holy shit he's a different story...

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥..."

Aizawa scolded us in a very stern and, authoritative tone until, the second bell rang.